Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I've been thinking what my life will be if I stay alive. I will spend the following decades going from one mediocre job to another barely making enough to live, always stuck with my family who just wants a slave for when they are old, so I'll be wiping their wrinkly asses until they die. Then I'll be too old to work and I'll barely have enough money to live if I'm lucky enough.

During all this I'll be alone and things will keep getting lonelier as people leave me and I lose any motivation to know new people. So I'll be at home alone and miserable.

Most likely all my allergies and illneses will get worse and I will get more which means whatever I have saved will be gone in medical expenses

Then why should I be alive? Why can't I just kill myself, I can't even motivate myself enough to get the means to die. I hate humanity, i hate this world, and above all, I hate myself. So why I can't just leave this horrible place and get done with my suffering, why must I be such a coward. I just wish someone came and shot me or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, vulturecyclop, WolfgangA and 2 others
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Don't forget all the other tragedies that will happen between your slave life.

5% enjoyable life (if you're lucky) vs. 95% slave, tragedy and drama. Simple mathematics: 5/95 = not worth it.