• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I don't know how to categorize it.
I'm scared.
My boss just asked me "what's the time?" while having a very distinct dad joke grin, and I went off on him.

Some context: the guy were talking about is indeed an asshole most of the time. He comes and goes as he pleases, he keeps pushing the "fear not, for I see and hear all! Your mortal hubris cannot be hidden from my cameras!" image (standard boss stuff so far), however, he also has a distinct fetish for mobile phones. Specifically, using them outside of break time.

It was 14:52, I was walking with my phone out, he asked me for the time. I blew the fuck up.
Sure, "what's the time =D" is his favorite work joke. Still, I should've just said what the time was and stuff it back in my trousers, following his script.
I have no "in my defense" here. It was random, it was out of place, I had no reason to react that way, yet I did. Really wish I knew why.
I suppose I had, that "joke" is the equivalent of a mosquito buzzing around the ear. Still, not a proportionate reaction.

I've dropped the careful defense line I built up around avoiding White Coats at all times and am rushing to get evaluated tomorrow.
Not going to mention the ctb stuff, obviously, going to disconnect this phone from everything and carefully cherry pick what I'm deleting with bootloader.

Unless you got better ideas how to remove ctb evidence from this device, of course. I'm all ears.
I suppose this would be the purpose of this thread: offer me solutions to carefully nuke certain files out in a natural looking way or an unrecoverable one. Not much shit needs to be nuked, so that's a small relief.

Edit: this looks much smaller on pc. lol
It's roughly three hours later. Smoked about half of my remaining cigs, tapping into the emergency reserve. Need to roll a new emergency reserve.
Tomorrow I'm taking a four-five hour one-way ride to a nuthouse to be evaluated. I'm less emotional, slowly getting back into my normal Terminator "mood".
Well, Terminator with a fucked-up right shoulder.
I've been having way too many "close to losing my job" moments this year. I know what caused the other ones, but this? Not standard issue Kepprage. No idea what the fuck this is, still. Guessing we'll find out tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be long...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Soul, woxihuanni and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I don't know how to categorize it.
I'm scared.
My boss just asked me "what's the time?" while having a very distinct dad joke grin, and I went off on him.

Some context: the guy were talking about is indeed an asshole most of the time. He comes and goes as he pleases, he keeps pushing the "fear not, for I see and hear all! Your mortal hubris cannot be hidden from my cameras!" image (standard boss stuff so far), however, he also has a distinct fetish for mobile phones. Specifically, using them outside of break time.

It was 14:52, I was walking with my phone out, he asked me for the time. I blew the fuck up.
Sure, "what's the time =D" is his favorite work joke. Still, I should've just said what the time was and stuff it back in my trousers, following his script.
I have no "in my defense" here. It was random, it was out of place, I had no reason to react that way, yet I did. Really wish I knew why.
I suppose I had, that "joke" is the equivalent of a mosquito buzzing around the ear. Still, not a proportionate reaction.

I've dropped the careful defense line I built up around avoiding White Coats at all times and am rushing to get evaluated tomorrow.
Not going to mention the ctb stuff, obviously, going to disconnect this phone from everything and carefully cherry pick what I'm deleting with bootloader.

Unless you got better ideas how to remove ctb evidence from this device, of course. I'm all ears.
I suppose this would be the purpose of this thread: offer me solutions to carefully nuke certain files out in a natural looking way or an unrecoverable one. Not much shit needs to be nuked, so that's a small relief.

Not much help on the technical side, but sorry to hear that asshole made you blow up. By all means, a regulated mood is much more conductive to both life and ctb.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Sorry your boss is an asdhole and annoyed you- and that you're wound so tight! No one got hurt hopefully so there's no need for defense. I don't understand the thread or solutions but wanted to validate your feelings.

• Love
Reactions: deathwish and Beautifulletdown