Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I wonder what the end will look like when i get there. These voices are fucking terrible though. Sticks and Stones....there fucking crazy evil demons hissing shit. I fucking hate it...

• Aww..
Reactions: BipolarExpress, Venus13 and makethepainstop
S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
I wonder what the last moments will be like, but I think there's no way to know until it happens. The best I can do to wrap my mind around it is to remember my near death experience. Man, it's something when that void beckons.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someday_Somehow32 and makethepainstop
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I wonder what the last moments will be like, but I think there's no way to know until it happens. The best I can do to wrap my mind around it is to remember my near death experience. Man, it's something when that void beckons.
Yea no kidding. I feel like that's the purpose of the voices and them attempting to torment me or whatever...the shits just evil. I mean, its sticks and stones in the end but just the idea that this being or entity or whatever wants to try to fuck with me with voices and shit...its like....wtf???? Leave me the hell alone...I deserve peace and quiet.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Damn I'm sorry you have to deal with hearing voices like that. At my worst, the voices in my head were more like... companions, I guess you could say. I genuinely "missed" some of them when I came out of my last psychotic state. I truly cannot imagine having to listen to the evil, disturbing entities you describe. You are very strong for simply still being here. I wish you peace from this violent suffering.

Reactions: Csmith8827