Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
My knife cut my face no problem but my arms? No. I cleaned off my knife and resharpened my knife and I pushed down till my hand was fucking shaking from the pressure. Still little paper cuts. What the actual fuck is fucking wrong with my arms. It wont go any farther. I've been trying for a good long bit but to no avail. Just little paper cuts that barely bleed while I'm spitting out blood from my mouth bc it did a good job in my face. I fucking hate this. My neck is made of thicker skin than my arms so slitting my throat isn't a valid option. Now my mom is gonna know that something is up. Fuck man. I fucking hate life. Imma try for a bit longer and if I get nothing imma be severely passed.

• Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch, LonelyStarrySky and Praestat_Mori
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I should've warned you on the other thread I'm sorry, ctb via wrist cutting or neck cutting is so low, I've yet to hear about anyone passing from it, I'm sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: livinginhellnation and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you are so desperate and that you have to consider cutting as method. That has one of the lowest success rates. You should reconsider your plan instead of only hurting yourself. Please don't be too hard to yourself. Don't you really have any access to better methods if CTB is the only option for you?

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I should've warned you on the other thread I'm sorry, ctb via wrist cutting or neck cutting is so low, I've yet to hear about anyone passing from it, I'm sorry
I already know that but yolo Ya'know
I'm sorry you are so desperate and that you have to consider cutting as method. That has one of the lowest success rates. You should reconsider your plan instead of only hurting yourself. Please don't be too hard to yourself. Don't you really have any access to better methods if CTB is the only option for you?
Sadly for rn it is besides partial hanging but i couldn't find the spot. We only have one car rn and the overpass and lake are quite a ways away. I don't wanna leave them without a car or have it got towed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
Your method of choice is something I have considered before joining this website, I always wanted to die this way, especially by cutting my neck. I hope it goes well for you, but I can't say I am still going to try this method anymore, because I have since chosen another method that I could die in an easier way. But you are brave for still trying this method despite the low success rate. My love goes to you, so you can find peace after you leave this cruel world that has caused us so much suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Some place nice and novi.jpg
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible how it's so difficult to die, it's cruel how we cannot just easily leave this existence in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering.

Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
I cut myself often as a selfharming method and for some reason i could never do it with a knife. I dont know why. Youd think a knife would be the easiest tool to use but every time i try it i just get some shallow scratches and i tried with so many different tyoes of knives. Idk

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori