Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The single worse STD if the condom fails.

PREGNANCY

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, SuicidallyCurious, Krieger and 6 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oral herpes from kissing? That's the only thing I can think of.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Herpes, sypilis, genital warts- even if the condom doesn't break- if it does break then anything.

• Wow
Reactions: Weebster
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
AHHHHHH real monsters...

Syphillis too? Are you sure?
I found this on a credible-looking website, and their reasoning seemed to make sense.

Syphilis is the least concerning of those since it can be treated and cured. I'd be more worried about herpes since you can't get rid of it. For syphilis they said it depends where the sores are, that the risk would be reduced but not eliminated depending on the location of the sores.

You can reduce your risk to almost nothing if you find a girl you really like and can trust and build a relationship with her and of course talk about this before you go this far. Being able to keep yourself in good health is one of the big benefits of monogamy.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I found this on a credible-looking website, and their reasoning seemed to make sense.

Syphilis is the least concerning of those since it can be treated and cured. I'd be more worried about herpes since you can't get rid of it. For syphilis they said it depends where the sores are, that the risk would be reduced but not eliminated depending on the location of the sores.

You can reduce your risk to almost nothing if you find a girl you really like and can trust and build a relationship with her and of course talk about this before you go this far. Being able to keep yourself in good health is one of the big benefits of monogamy.
I'm on disability and am locked out of relationships because of it. I have years of experience being turned down for relationships. Sex I can get but ive turned it down because of my std fear. I'm now considering just doing hookups because that's all that's available to me.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
take a free (noncomprehensive) test at planned parenthood or go to your gp for your bloods and have your partner do the same

what you can get depends if you do oral or anal sex without a condom. some can be spread just from skin contact but afaik those are not as common

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm on disability and am locked out of relationships because of it. I have years of experience being turned down for relationships. Sex I can get but ive turned it down because of my std fear. I'm now considering just doing hookups because that's all that's available to me.
Well if you ask a girl on a date it's usually not talked about before the date whether it's a hookup or a relationship -it's a date and you just see where it goes. So are you saying that you ask a girl to go out to dinner or a movie and she says no but we can have sex if you would like? I've never heard of that happening. You just go out on a date and if it goes well kiss or sometimes more and then ask her out on another date after that. It's my personal opinion that having sex on the first date is a mistake because you usually don't know a girl well enough to know if she'll want to keep going out, but some relationships do start this way. If you ask a girl if she wants to hang out sometime, like get a bite to eat or go to a movie, what does she say? Doing a first date as a lunch date is not a bad way either. Of course there are other things you can do, like maybe going to a festival or a concert or whatever. Dates don't have to be expensive. Just going to see a band with a low cover charge or no cover charge- maybe an outdoor concert- can also work. Of course you generally do need to spend some money - at an outdoor concert you would generally buy her some food there.

Last edited:
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Well if you ask a girl on a date it's usually not talked about before the date whether it's a hookup or a relationship -it's a date and you just see where it goes. So are you saying that you ask a girl to go out to dinner or a movie and she says no but we can have sex if you would like? I've never heard of that happening. You just go out on a date and if it goes well kiss or sometimes more and then ask her out on another date after that. It's my personal opinion that having sex on the first date is a mistake because you usually don't know a girl well enough to know if she'll want to keep going out, but some relationships do start this way. If you ask a girl if she wants to hang out sometime, like get a bite to eat or go to a movie, what does she say? Doing a first date as a lunch date is not a bad way either. Of course there are other things you can do, like maybe going to a festival or a concert or whatever. Dates don't have to be expensive. Just going to see a band with a low cover charge or no cover charge- maybe an outdoor concert- can also work. Of course you generally do need to spend some money - at an outdoor concert you would generally buy her some food there.
You're at least in GenX. Millennials and younger just "hang out." I mentioned the word "date" to a girl a few years ago and she ghosted. She just wanted to have fun. The ones who were less clear and the ones I wanted to be with were the ones I was honest with about my situation since they would find out anyway.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You're at least in GenX. Millennials and younger just "hang out." I mentioned the word "date" to a girl a few years ago and she ghosted. She just wanted to have fun. The ones who were less clear and the ones I wanted to be with were the ones I was honest with about my situation since they would find out anyway.
I know that lots of younger people still go to movies together or out to dinner or to concerts together- you don't have to use the word date, you can just ask her if she wants to get a bite to eat somewhere or go to a movie. It might be helpful to share what your disability is so that people can help with how you might deal with this, but it's up to you. This is anonymous here, so people might have some helpful ideas. I don't know if you have heard of Nick Vujicic, but he was born with no arms and no legs and he is married with kids now and he is a very successful public speaker. Of course a big advantage he has had is a very caring and supportive family his whole life- for people on this site this is rarely the case. But he does have a lot of videos he has posted on youtube.

Reactions: Krieger
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I know that lots of younger people still go to movies together or out to dinner or to concerts together- you don't have to use the word date, you can just ask her if she wants to get a bite to eat somewhere or go to a movie. It might be helpful to share what your disability is so that people can help with how you might deal with this, but it's up to you. This is anonymous here, so people might have some helpful ideas. I don't know if you have heard of Nick Vujicic, but he was born with no arms and no legs and he is married with kids now and he is a very successful public speaker. Of course a big advantage he has had is a very caring and supportive family his whole life- for people on this site this is rarely the case. But he does have a lot of videos he has posted on youtube.
I have ocd and ptsd. What is noticeable to others is my frequent high anxiety, hyper vigilance and my compulsions. My high anxiety when it appears is viewed as low confidence. I'm confident enough but it's not consistent. Hyper vigilance looks like being overly tense which makes others uncomfortable.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I have ocd and ptsd. What is noticeable to others is my frequent high anxiety, hyper vigilance and my compulsions. My high anxiety when it appears is viewed as low confidence. I'm confident enough but it's not consistent. Hyper vigilance looks like being overly tense which makes others uncomfortable.
Those are challenging issues but they may be solvable, or at least more manageable, at some point- just reducing them enough to be more livable. Again on youtube if you search by "overcoming ocd" or "overcoming ptsd" there are a lot of videos from people who have done this. There are also videos from therapists on these topics. There are videos on "projecting confidence" that look very good. People spend hours creating and perfecting a ten minute youtube video as much as they can, this is am amazing resource that I think can really help.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Those are challenging issues but they may be solvable, or at least more manageable, at some point- just reducing them enough to be more livable. Again on youtube if you search by "overcoming ocd" or "overcoming ptsd" there are a lot of videos from people who have done this. There are also videos from therapists on these topics. There are videos on "projecting confidence" that look very good. People spend hours creating and perfecting a ten minute youtube video as much as they can, this is am amazing resource that I think can really help.
Im already doing therapy for ptsd. It's not working

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Im already doing therapy for ptsd. It's not working
Therapists are hit and miss. Youtube may help more. You can start watching one video and if this person's ideas don't seem right to you you csan move on to the next one. The are a large number of videos from various people on this topic.There is also a channel called "Overcoming Ptsd" with 165 videos just from this one channel. Some of these could help, it's worth trying.