• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i will be ctb via SN at midnight. i will be dead between 12:40 and 4:00am. my dad is ignoring me lately so he will most likely not come to check on me until 11:00 when i miss my therapy appointment. i will be in my room, which is probably about 60-70F in temperature. obviously my time of death will determine exactly what stage of death i will be in, but assuming i pass at 1am, 10 hours before my dad checks on me, what stage will i be in? i'm guessing livor mortis but i'm not very sure. i'm just trying to think of what my family will be finding of me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Matthias_k, Deleted member 13412 and WearyOfStruggling
S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
A ordinary dead body I guess, don't know if 10hours is a lot

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
10 hours is not so much, so you'll look pretty "fine" except the side effects of SN. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: willitpass
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You will be a little blue and very quiet.
Maybe leave a note on the door if you want to lessen the surprise.

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
At some stage, the blood in a body settles. So, if you're laying on your back, the back side of your body will basically have a large bruised appearance. This has always stuck with me because my grandmother was found dead in her bed. We couldn't get her to answer her phone that day, and no one could go to her house until later that evening. I was home with my newborn daughter and no vehicle. I called the police and asked for a wellness check on her. They called me back a little while later to tell me she had passed.

I was young then, and a bit stunned. When I asked for details, the lady mentioned that to me and explained why it happened.

Reactions: Fin and willitpass
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i will be ctb via SN at midnight. i will be dead between 12:40 and 4:00am. my dad is ignoring me lately so he will most likely not come to check on me until 11:00 when i miss my therapy appointment. i will be in my room, which is probably about 60-70F in temperature. obviously my time of death will determine exactly what stage of death i will be in, but assuming i pass at 1am, 10 hours before my dad checks on me, what stage will i be in? i'm guessing livor mortis but i'm not very sure. i'm just trying to think of what my family will be finding of me
I'm no expert but rigormortis sets in fast so you might be a little bit stiff. But still looking presentable aside from the normal blue tinge.

TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Sorry, what's SN please?

If you go to the first posts upon entering the website (like intro posts / rules / resources) you'll find a list of information within it that help you with questions such as these . There are quite a few abbreviations.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and Deleted member 13412