W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
I like to think about what I'll be listening to when I finally leave this rotten place. I'm curious if I'm the only one. Plz post link so we can listen.

This is what played during my failed attempt a while back : radiohead - reckoner

• Love
Reactions: Abandoned Character, dizzdesi, kitty_kat and 1 other person
A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
I'd like to think The Golden Girls theme.

• Yay!
Reactions: dizzdesi, MatrixPrisoner and hermestrimegistus
rebdomine

rebdomine

“sick or evil or both”
Oct 11, 2023
I won't be listening to anything the actual moment I go but I plan on my last song being Venice Bitch by Lana Del Rey. Any song of hers would do but that one in particular is in my opinion one of the most beautiful pieces of art ever created. It has always made me feel idyllic and peaceful even in my worst times and it means so much to me.

Reactions: dizzdesi, hermestrimegistus and wheezle42
ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
Ideally, it would be this song. Nothing else gets me like this one, even though it has made up/meaningless lyrics.

Full version.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Abandoned Character, WAITING TO DIE, dizzdesi and 2 others
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I'm not sure everything's alright by conscience or Last resort papa roach most likely.

Reactions: dizzdesi
Novath

Novath

Aug 22, 2023
"Pray" from Angel of Death or you can say Satsuriku no Tenshi

C

Coffeehead

Oct 16, 2023
I'm a musical theatre nerd and always cry when I hear this song so "Tomorrow" from Annie

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
No music for me. Nothing to evoke any kind of emotion that will distract form the goal at hand, I'll be too wasted on alcohol to hear anything anyways. Just pure silence and intense courage to get it done.

Reactions: wheezle42 and dizzdesi
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
Depends on the moment, but def something peaceful and beautiful

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and dizzdesi
secretsfromthecity

secretsfromthecity

To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
May 6, 2023
I like to think about what I'll be listening to when I finally leave this rotten place. I'm curious if I'm the only one. Plz post link so we can listen.

This is what played during my failed attempt a while back : radiohead - reckoner
i played tobe nwigwe - round here part one during my failed attempt lol

SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
Subwoofer Lullaby by C418

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, WAITING TO DIE and dizzdesi
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
I was thinking it would either be Empire Ants by Gorillaz or From the Morning by Nick Drake ^^ not quite sure yet--but i know that i do plan to listen to my favorite songs and albums in their entirety before i split
if you don't mind my asking, have you listened to this song since? if you have, is it hard to listen to?

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat and WAITING TO DIE
squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023

I'm really fucking sad cause I have had to result to attempting to hang myself outdoors, I really can't have headphones on while I hang incase it fucks it up. I don'y have any airpods (much prefer headphones). I'd rather die with no music than use my shitty phone speaker, plus it might arous suspicion (going pretty deep in woods at night though so doubt that would be a problem mainly first point). I think if I had to choose Tristam and Braken, Far Away or The Fire by Puppet.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I will never attempt it that way again. When I try again in future my mind needs to be clear. No farewells or attachments should remain if possible.

So full nihilism mode or bust. I don't want to give importance to things that will dissapear forever for me when my brain stops.

Until then I will indulge life but at that exact moment, I need to do it that way.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023

The end of the world before skeeter davis

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
" Into dust " by Mazzy star for me.

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
Disasterology and The Divine Zero by Pierce The Veil

a_depressed_lizard

a_depressed_lizard

Oct 12, 2023
Motion Picture Soundtrack by Radiohead has always felt fitting

• Love
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Dead! By My Chemical Romance would be quite fitting.

• Love
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
here's both of them, coinflip whichever gets to play on my end credits. If you know both of these, you're a real one

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and kitty_kat
R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
Edit The Sad Parts by Modest Mouse. It's been my favorite song for years. There was a lyric video on YouTube edited from clips from "The Bridge" but it got taken down. The video's still floating around Vimeo though. When I found it, it was the only song that made me feel anything at all. It's beautiful.

Reactions: letmejoindeath
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
"The One" by Elton John. In hopes that I'll find my wife in the next life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kitty_kat, letmejoindeath and moondazed
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
Old Carol King song "Way Over Yonder" but maybe no music at all. Just my note and even that is no guarantee.