Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm very sensitive to disgusting smells because of my ocd. The last two encounters didn't smell. Farting and shitting (hearing it and smelling it) is an instant, eternal turn off for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious and _Minsk
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Wish I knew. I assume it should smell good to you because of hormones

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Well you can tell your best friends been bonkin your missus whilst you went on the beer run put it that way lol.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Assumedly sweat and hormones. I don't think you should be smelling gas or feces unless the person is having some form of digestive issues that day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80 and TooConscious
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Smells like sin lolz

Reactions: puppy9 and Kramer
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
If you want me to be honest.
From the other thread we were talking I did not mention I have actually had one relationship but it was me being a victim of domestic abuse as a male and also she was forty me mid twenties. It was easier to say I'd never had a relationship since I don't feel being emotionally sometimes even physically abused is a real girlfriend at all. But if I'm a liar I'm a liar.
Anyway.
After you've finished having sex you can smell all the stink of the sweat, heat rash, breath, hormones I assume. Like you go to the bathroom where it's fresh et back in bed and the air wreaks like you're breathing in a thick must.

I could often tell when she'd had another man.

Also her sister was promiscuous and lived with her for a month and if I would walk through the living room where she was sleeping to get to the kitchen you could tell especially when it's others, honestly in combined spaces the smell of others that you aren't intimate with being intimate is disgusting, I don't understand how people love swinging etc.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, puppy9, Brink and 2 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
@TooConscious sounds gross

Reactions: UglyDuck666, KleinerWolf, puppy9 and 1 other person
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
Just stay away from doggy-style and you should be all good :ahhha:.

• Wow
Reactions: KleinerWolf, puppy9, Fragile and 1 other person
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Smells like sin lolz
Lol
If you want me to be honest.
From the other thread we were talking I did not mention I have actually had one relationship but it was me being a victim of domestic abuse as a male and also she was forty me mid twenties. It was easier to say I'd never had a relationship since I don't feel being emotionally sometimes even physically abused is a real girlfriend at all. But if I'm a liar I'm a liar.
Anyway.
After you've finished having sex you can smell all the stink of the sweat, heat rash, breath, hormones I assume. Like you go to the bathroom where it's fresh et back in bed and the air wreaks like you're breathing in a thick must.

I could often tell when she'd had another man.

Also her sister was promiscuous and lived with her for a month and if I would walk through the living room where she was sleeping to get to the kitchen you could tell especially when it's others, honestly in combined spaces the smell of others that you aren't intimate with being intimate is disgusting, I don't understand how people love swinging etc.
I remember now from way back the breath smell and the thick must. I remember driving her back after one round because it disgusted me lol
Just stay away from doggy-style and you should be all good :ahhha:.
More detail please lol. Does it smell bad with most women?

Last edited:
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Sweat, pheromones, and musk. Usually the air is thick with the smell of genitalias involved. Also depends on if there are any kinks involved or perfumes, colognes, candles...

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This thread is a major turn off lol

Reactions: waived, Konjac, Gnip and 2 others