Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm rewatching Monster. It's an anime and it relaxes me so much. Shows set before social media and the internet but are still modern are great.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Maybe it's ironic, but documentaries about psychopaths, serial killers or any other disturbing/scary/unsettling documentaries or movies seem to help me lol, I think it's because when I watch stuff like that it takes my mind off my personal issues

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
A series of unfortunate events the Netflix version.

Reactions: xLosthopex
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Shows set before social media and the internet but are still modern are great.
Agreed. That's what binging shows like The Simpsons, South Park, and King of the Hill are great for. It's amazing that I can feel nostalgia for the 2000s because of shows like these.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
A series of unfortunate events the Netflix version.
Have you read the books? I loved them so much as a kid so I'm wondering if the series lives up to them?

Reactions: Deleted member 94
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
You should see the interaction between Sunny Baudelaire and count Olaf, it's magic. Really recommend you see it.

• Hugs
Reactions: xLosthopex
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Have you read the books? I loved them so much as a kid so I'm wondering if the series lives up to them?
It's a pretty faithful adaptation all around but the ending is actually more satisfying than it was for the books, at least to me it was.

Reactions: xLosthopex and Deleted member 94
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
It's a pretty faithful adaptation all around but the ending is actually more satisfying than it was for the books, at least to me it was.
It's a constant thorn in many people sides on Reddit but have you ever been able to figure out the identity of the person(s) who made the Baudelaire's into orphans.