• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ilikeshrimp

Ilikeshrimp

tired
Feb 2, 2020
I have a belt and also some other types of belt shaped items but no rope. Should I use a belt or would that be too uncomfortable? I couldn't buy rope because someone would question me if they saw the package. I may be able to find some in the mess of my home.

Reactions: ctb and Doom76
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Wait. Are you doing partial suspension? Full suspension you need something that can hold a lot of weight. How heavy are you? If you are doing full suspension and are over 200 pounds I would think longer and find a better noose. If you are doing partial, I think a belt will do good but it has to be able to tighten around your neck nicely. Have you done much research on hanging?

Ilikeshrimp

Ilikeshrimp

tired
Feb 2, 2020
Wait. Are you doing partial suspension? Full suspension you need something that can hold a lot of weight. How heavy are you? If you are doing full suspension and are over 200 pounds I would think longer and find a better noose. If you are doing partial, I think a belt will do good but it has to be able to tighten around your neck nicely. Have you done much research on hanging?

I've chosen partial since it would be easier for me. I'm around 100lbs and I've been looking at lots of threads lately about it since I'm planning to ctb soon hopefully.

U

Unique-Username

Mar 3, 2020
I have a belt and also some other types of belt shaped items but no rope. Should I use a belt or would that be too uncomfortable? I couldn't buy rope because someone would question me if they saw the package. I may be able to find some in the mess of my home.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed