• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoingHome11:11

GoingHome11:11

Nov 5, 2023
I found a welding supply store near me. I think it's a chain with many locations around the US. I have a couple of questions about trying to source nitrogen and a regulator from this place.

Since I'll be going to the store in-person, what should I say I need the nitrogen for? Also the regulator? (Like, do welders actually need regulators with their N, etc.?)

Also does anyone have experience with buying inert gases in-store? Will they possibly just sell it to me without asking questions? Do they have regulations in place that they only sell to someone with a business license like they do online?

Also, looking at their stock online, they don't seem to sell the N by cylinder size (?). I see PSI numbers and such, not cubic feet. Do I need to purchase a cylinder somewhere else first and bring it in? Should I get industrial, medical, or high purity grade?

The regulators also don't have Lpm numbers, and I see medium, heavy and light duty options. I have no clue which one I would need to get.

I'm really scared to go to this place to try to source N, but I've been doing research on so many different methods and I feel like I'm running out of reliable options for a peaceful ctb.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm all over the place. I feel like I'm overthinking everything, but I'm really desperate here šŸ˜©