CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I've been thinking about dying by suicide for a while now, and I think I'm ready to go through with it ut idk what to do. I have a little bit of money, but not a whole lot, so I can't buy any drugs or whatever. If I were to travel, I would only have enough for a one-way trip and maybe one night at a hotel but that's it. I kinda wanna jump but idk how tall a building/cliff I would need to work. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Tiburcio, weedoge, lv-gras and 1 other person
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
Hi, partial suspension is a great method, and virtually painless if done right. If you want to go through with this method you can check out some of the guides and post any questions there, or you can pm me to. good luck :)

Reactions: Tiburcio, CentreMid, lv-gras and 1 other person
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
I've been thinking about dying by suicide for a while now, and I think I'm ready to go through with it ut idk what to do. I have a little bit of money, but not a whole lot, so I can't buy any drugs or whatever. If I were to travel, I would only have enough for a one-way trip and maybe one night at a hotel but that's it. I kinda wanna jump but idk how tall a building/cliff I would need to work. Any suggestions?
1. A rope is cheap, $15-$20 USD
2. For a building the taller the better. Try for 10 stories or 200+ ft. Understand there is zero chance of doing this sober bc survival instinct is gonna rear ugly head.
3. You're still in planning phase so this is going to take a while. Just FYI. Be patient.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio, weedoge, CentreMid and 4 others
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Than you all very much, I'll look into these a little more

Reactions: Tiburcio and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hi, partial suspension is a great method, and virtually painless if done right. If you want to go through with this method you can check out some of the guides and post any questions there, or you can pm me to. good luck :)
Virtually painless but the method still involves a fair amount of discomfort even if short lived, I feel this important detail is often missed out. I spent a long time looking into partial/ligature strangulation and gave up because it's a pain in the neck, pun intended.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Bandzbandz, CentreMid and 1 other person
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
Virtually painless but the method still involves a fair amount of discomfort even if short lived, I feel this important detail is often missed out. I spent a long time looking into partial/ligature strangulation and gave up because it's a pain in the neck, pun intended.
I didn't experience any discomfort, but i haven't killed myself with it so i don't actually know. Are you sure you are blocking carotid artery? iv gotten to near unconscious with no discomfort at all

Reactions: Tiburcio, weedoge and lv-gras
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS THE FUNNIEST PUN IVE HEARD ALL DAY. I am deceased

Reactions: Tiburcio, Charlie, weedoge and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I didn't experience any discomfort, but i haven't killed myself with it so i don't actually know. Are you sure you are blocking carotid artery? iv gotten to near unconscious with no discomfort at all
Yes I'm not talking about the "explodey head" feeling you get if you compress incorrectly. I'm talking about the fact that you need ~10kg of force around your neck to compress the carotids. Although possibly more because that force needs to be concentrated on the carotids.

Whenever I practice in the past I found the feeling of my neck being compressed unbearable and could even feel it in a weird painful feeling at the base/back of my tongue. It's hard to describe the discomfort but there definitely was some. I know for some people as long as it's not true pain then that's okay but it was too much for me and I believe it is for some other people too.

Reactions: Anarchy, lv-gras and Tiburcio