pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
What should I do with my stuff after I ctb do i write a will do I just sell it all before hand I have no clue what to do with all of it also should I clean or just leave it because my room is dirty let me know what to do with it

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink and Forever Sleep
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Personally I won't care about any of my stuff. To dispatch it before ctbing would only be an extra annoying chore.
I'm sure others will take care of it for me.

• Informative
Reactions: avoid
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Depends really on what you think the people you are leaving behind would want. Would they like to have some of your things? Are they trustworthy? In which case- you could leave in a note what you would like given to whom. Or, I expect there are online templates for wills. If you think it could cause friction though- you could make a will with a solicitor. If you feel bad about your loved ones having to deal with all your stuff, you could ask the solicitor to engage a house clearance company- who will sell all your stuff, take a cut themselves and the rest of the money will become part of your estate. Really depends on what you think would best suit your family. Some people find closure in being able to go through their loved ones possessions. Others probably would rather not be burdened with it.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It depends on if they have monetary value or not. If they do, one could sell it and give money to those who need it (lets say kids that are hungry homeless kids etc). If one can donate clothes too that would be ideal. That is what i would do. I don't want my nasty family selling my stuff or clothes and keeping the money. I want to give my stuff to good heart kids who need it. If they dont have any monetary value i may leave it there for my family to take it or throw it. Another case is the will, if you do have a will you have to trust the person you putting in that will so they follow your instructions. I dont trust anybody . I would prefer to do it myself. But there is any case in which i cant do it myself then i would handwrite a will (legal in my state in the us) and put a person i know will follow my instructions and hope they do follow it.

DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
If you really want too ctb your stuff does not matter sinces you do not exist in this world anymore, but sinces you sound unsurer, i would highly recommend that you do not just ctb, sinces we have our up and down, and just like mood swing, its just something you feel in a time period. Im not trying too say that you should seek help, but what can like your parents do if you tell them you are going to sucide, even though in worst case they can lock you up if you really want to ctb, you will be able to do it. Like every room has a window that can easier can be break, so escape would be very easy.

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
I don't have any advice, but I do agree with DragonWinsOnFire somewhat. If you are having this consideration, there may be something still tying you to this world emotionally. Whether that's something worth holding onto or letting go is up to you. May you find clarity.