• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

what should i do after i get out of the hospital

• take 50 grams of paracetamol at once

• do nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm in the hospital rn for a paracetamol overdose, i took 10 grams of it and i plan on doing it again

im not supposed to be on my phone because it disturbs this supposed rest period or whatever who cares lol

now that I think about it, I do deserve a painful and agonizing death for the shitty and disgusting cunt i am

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, avaruus, FailureToAll and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, you don't deserve death at all. And paracetamol is the worst you can even try.

• Love
Reactions: avaruus, squirley, F&Inside and 2 others
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
paracetamol overdose
You were the first to say that ODs were very unreliable and you chose the least reliable drug

I don't think you're in your 'normal' state. But rather in an emotional peak like the thread you where wanted to jump.
You are hurt ?

Reactions: Meditation guide, avaruus, squirley and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You were the first to say that ODs were very unreliable and you chose the least reliable drug

I don't think you're in your 'normal' state. But rather in an emotional peak like the thread you where wanted to jump.
You are hurt ?
its fine if its unreliable, i deserve the pain

i am in my normal state and no i'm not hurt

• Hugs
Reactions: strawb12, squirley and Praestat_Mori
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
its fine if its unreliable, i deserve the pain

i am in my normal state and no i'm not hurt
So despite all the time you spent researching and preparing for an SN method, you are going to choose the least safe methods ?
You advised members against acting impulsively.

You wanted to try this because of your father? (if you don't want to answer I'll understand)

Reactions: Meditation guide, avaruus, squirley and 2 others
rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
what would 50g really do?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
So despite all the time you spent researching and preparing for an SN method, you are going to choose the least safe methods ?
You advised members against acting impulsively.

You wanted to try this because of your father? (if you don't want to answer I'll understand)
apparently i don't know anything about sn, i shouldn't use it anymore

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I'm in the hospital rn for a paracetamol overdose, i took 10 grams of it and i plan on doing it again

im not supposed to be on my phone because it disturbs this supposed rest period or whatever who cares lol

now that I think about it, I do deserve a painful and agonizing death for the shitty and disgusting cunt i am
Hi my friend. I've seen you around here a few times you seem like a cool person. Paracetamol is so unreliable I personally can't recommend it. If you are unsure right now with your methods or whatnot, it can't hurt to take a step back and think about it slowly, you are already in the hospital they will likely lock you up for at least a week, I would take the time to reformists your plan and next steps. All love my friend

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
maybe it doesnt matter but on your own actual terms and preferred method somewhere of your choosing seems more peaceful

Reactions: squirley, Praestat_Mori and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
It sounds like you are acting in desperation (understandably) and on impulse, I would suggest doing nothing for the time being.

Reactions: avaruus, squirley, lita-lassi and 2 others
R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
now that I think about it, I do deserve a painful and agonizing death for the shitty and disgusting cunt i am That is not true. Even if you wore AND YOU ARE NOT no one unless they are something like a murderer or rapist deserves a painful death.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The chance that you will die is at most a few percent. There is also a chance that your organs will be damaged. Your SI worked during SN, so this time the SI will respond even more. I guess it's hard for you, but don't do something impulsive that will hurt you more than help you in any way.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, avaruus, squirley and 3 others
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
apparently i don't know anything about sn, i shouldn't use it anymore
Bullshit and even if that were the case, does that stop you from using it? Everyone uses a phone but not many people know how to explain how it works.

Reactions: squirley
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
You are clearly distressed right now, cat.

Even if my words mean nothing, I would advise against taking more. You don't deserve a painful ending.

Wish I could help you now. I'm sorry it's all so difficult.

• Hugs
Reactions: lita-lassi, squirley, finishLana and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Bullshit and even if that were the case, does that stop you from using it? Everyone uses a phone but not many people know how to explain how it works.
yes it stops me from using it, an idiot like me deserves a painful death and someone told me i dont know anything about sn, it is probably the truth

• Hugs
Reactions: StellaSomnus and Praestat_Mori
S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
There is no reason for you to suffer. Do not cause unnecessary suffering for yourself or others. It benefits no one.

Reactions: squirley and Praestat_Mori
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
You are under influence of your emotions, cat, so please don't rush anything. Please don't use paracetamol, you don't deserve die in so paniful way. Give yourself time to calm down and rethink all this.

Reactions: squirley, lita-lassi, avaruus and 1 other person
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023

In the hospital again ? Is it the same one ?

Reactions: squirley
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
yes it stops me from using it, an idiot like me deserves a painful death and someone told me i dont know anything about sn, it is probably the truth
I tell you that you know a lot about it, so one for and one against, neutral result, no?
Explain to me precisely why you deserve a painful death?
And you're not stupid, you're emotional, it's different.

Reactions: squirley and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I tell you that you know a lot about it, so one for and one against, neutral result, no?
Explain to me precisely why you deserve a painful death?
And you're not stupid, you're emotional, it's different.
idk someone told me i dont know anything about sn and i should be attacked for it so its the truth
i deserve a painful death because i am a disgusting shitty incompetent fuckwit cunt
i am stupid

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
idk someone told me i dont know anything about sn and i should be attacked for it so its the truth
i deserve a painful death because i am a disgusting shitty incompetent fuckwit cunt
i am stupid
I don't think so.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
i should be attacked for it
If someone tell you this you should rather laugh than cry. Because it's absurd. And no matter what this person said, it should not prevent you from using the SN. The truth does not bend, no word is holy, everything must be taken with a step back.
We almost systematically use hyperboles, if someone tells you that you are stupid, it means that you did something that was not very logical, that's all.

Reactions: lita-lassi
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
Sorry to hear that you ended up in the hospital. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Although I feel the same that I am worthless and horrible, that I deserve a painful punishment to my ctb, the least I would do is ensure the method is reliable. Bullet through my head would be nice, but guns aren't allowed here. Other accessible methods aren't reliable either.

ODing paracetamol is painful and has an extremely low fatality rate, and I'm sure you know that. Worst case scenario would be facing the pain but not ctb.

I hope you will find peace with yourself first, at least know that you deserve a reliable and hopefully painless way to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
Do you VOLUNTARY hurt others?
I don't think that's the case.
If you feel useless, think of all the people who make their living off the misfortune of others or those who film themselves doing things that would have landed them in a psychiatric asylum a century ago.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
ODing paracetamol is painful and has an extremely low fatality rate, and I'm sure you know that. Worst case scenario would be facing the pain but not ctb.
What i am thinking about doing is waiting until the pain gets too bad then i will jump off of the building

• Aww..
Reactions: StellaSomnus
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
What i am thinking about doing is waiting until the pain gets too bad then i will jump off of the building
Normally the windows are suicide-proof but it's a good way to become disabled

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
When you say "paracetamol" what do you mean exactly.
Is that not just a OTC pain relief?.
Very shit situation. Sorry to hear.

Why would you plan on doing it again? , I've read some of your post you have knowledge.
and you're well aware that ctb is highly unlikely to succeed.
And you know the short term and long term effects / permanent damage that this can cause.
I hope they don't take it from you.
Are you in the Normal part of the hospital or did they move you to physc floor.

I sympathized for your attempt a while ago with SN and sorry it didn't go as planned.

But you do realize a frequent attempt again when you were already being monitored and probably supposed to be taking meds or seeing a shrink.
I'm hoping they don't forcibly do these things now. And keep you some where.

Did someone find you or did you take them all and call in yourself ?
Do you enjoy the pain?? And calling your self humiliating names ?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Status
Not open for further replies.