Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
There's an overbridge in my city around the height of a four-story building. Will that cut it?

(Sorry if these posts are getting annoying; my options are really limited.)

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Posts aren't annoying, I'd rather you ask them than not, especially since they seem rather rash. If people act like an asshole, including me, it's more out of concern than anything. Also, we are all suffering so expect a level of rudeness in everything.

Jumping can be instant death if done well, but anything less than 10 stories (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'd hate to spread wrong information) shouldn't be considered. Failure can have SERIOUS repercussions and leave you more depressed than before. If you are unable to follow the megathreads, don't attempt.

• Love
Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber, DepressedChemMajor, penguinl0v3s and 2 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
150 feet on hard flat land or 250 feet for water. Know where you will be landing and try to land headfirst. Height is very important.
Lostallhope actually mentions people jumping from 4 stories and it's not advised.

• Informative
Reactions: Sylveon and Tears in Rain
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Posts aren't annoying, I'd rather you ask them than not, especially since they seem rather rash. If people act like an asshole, including me, it's more out of concern than anything. Also, we are all suffering so expect a level of rudeness in everything.

Jumping can be instant death if done well, but anything less than 10 stories (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'd hate to spread wrong information) shouldn't be considered. Failure can have SERIOUS repercussions and leave you more depressed than before. If you are unable to follow the megathreads, don't attempt.
I see; I guess I'll have to cross off this method too. I can't gain access to any building that high (because they don't even exist at my place :/; there's one, but they don't allow anyone to enter IIRC).

150 feet on hard flat land or 250 feet for water. Know where you will be landing and try to land headfirst. Height is very important.
Lostallhope actually mentions people jumping from 4 stories and it's not advised.
Water is out of the equation entirely since I live in a landlocked state with zero rivers passing through my city.

And I did check LostAllHope a few days ago, but figured I might as well ask again, but oh well... :/

Thanks for the replies, though. 🙂

• Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I hope you find a solution you feel comfortable with. I'm personally leaving my state to go somewhere else even though my method doesn't really matter where I am.

Reactions: Sylveon