What section of SS do you visit the most?

• Suicide discussion

• Recovery

• Off topic

• All of them equally

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'd say I visit within all of them equally because I sort by new, that might not be correct cause I guess there's not an equal amount of posts everyday in each section but oh well...my "favorite" one is probably suicide discussion and off topic. Just because I have a lot to discuss and I vent a lot. Off topic is fun just to distract myself and stuff. I don't personally make too many posts in the recovery section cause...I'm not recovering lol. I take meds and stuff but I don't really have the will to fully recover ya know?

Reactions: BitterlyAlive
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Mostly off topic, recovery, or profiles. Suicide discussion wears on you if you spend too much time there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghostly, puppy9 and BitterlyAlive
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Mostly off topic, recovery, or profiles. Suicide discussion wears on you if you spend too much time there.
Yeah it can get depressing. I rarely visit profiles tho cause usually it's just people writting to their friend's profile and I don't wanna interfere lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I usually visit all of them equally and feel there is not too much use looking at methods unless something new comes to light as I have lurked for a few years.
I like seeing people vent I really like when others express their emotions.
I also do not find this website depressing as people are so upbeat here. not joking.

Reactions: ShornSoloists and Nymph