• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What place do you prefer to die?

• Total voters
Nice

Nice

Jun 11, 2019
I prefer hotel, I dont want to die at home. Whats your opinion?

Reactions: Circles
Paisley

Paisley

Jun 11, 2019
home, so that i wouldn't be found before i'm fully gone.

Reactions: Yaalya and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I would prefer to be able to do it my room but I don't want my family to find me. There's a forest nearby behind a park but I'd have to do it at night and it wouldn't help me as much mood wise, and then the possibility that a stranger or kids would find me and I don't want that. Such a predictament, so I don't know. I feel even more trapped and pathetic thinking about it now.

• Hugs
Reactions: appalachian moon, Random, Donewith_ and 3 others
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
It will be easier to do it at home. And I'll be more comfortable. But my mum just got settled into this new house. And she's made new friends with the neighbors. I think she believes in ghosts as well. So I hope she doesn't feel like she needs to sell the house

Reactions: Circles and Yaalya
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
It will be easier to do it at home as I live by my self more then likely all be gone for some one finds me

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I'd prefer outside, but it's difficult to find a part of outside that hasn't been invaded by humanity.

Reactions: H2H2 and Circles
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I feel most at peace when I'm hiking in the middle of a forest. I'd find someplace to get lost and do it there.

Reactions: H2H2, Random and Circles
H

HanginAround

Jan 10, 2019
I went with outside because I recently learned of Kegon Falls. That's my dream suicide location.

Last edited:
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
I'm hoping to do it at home, but I don't love the repercussions. I lived alone in a grimy little studio apartment for my last attempt, and I so wish it had succeeded. Now I've been moved back with my parents, so they'll have to see my body, and my death will unfortunately affect the property value as disclosure is required here and they are looking to sell soon.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Depends on the method..
If it's going to make a mess then I'd rather do it outside