Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Did you get anything for Christmas/whatever you celebrate? If yea, tell us about it. I got a monitor and a pc, lavender shower gel and shampoo+money from grandparents.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NightmareTour, Amumu, mediocre and 12 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I got $70, a keto diet recipe book, a water bottle with my name on it and a $25 gift card to Target. Oh and I also found more money at my parents house in my room so that was nice (living with another family member temporarily)

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, mediocre, Lostandlooking and 10 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Did you get anything for Christmas/whatever you celebrate? If yea, tell us about it. I got a monitor and a pc, lavender shower gel and shampoo+money from grandparents.
Was it a gaming pc? I'm envious I got a Versace aftershave. Still no sign of the ps5, sold out everywhere except eBay where it's being scalped by scalpers who purchased all of them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, mediocre, Lostandlooking and 7 others
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I got mainly money, some really nice chocolates,some beers and a toiletries set.

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Deleted member 22624, stygal and 7 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Bike, clothes, money

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, livefreeorpeace, Isadeth and 6 others
140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
No presents

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NightmareTour, mediocre, deleted and 14 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Was it a gaming pc? I'm envious I got a Versace aftershave. Still no sign of the ps5, sold out everywhere except eBay where it's being scalped by scalpers who purchased all of them.
Yep it's a gaming pc, but it was prebuilt, I know that a lot of ppl hate on prebuilt ones lol but I don't know anything about computers.
And rip ps5:( that sucks, I heard about all the scalpers and stuff. I really hope the scalpers will be left with a thousand ps5s that they will have to sell for regular retail price lol

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, livefreeorpeace and 4 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Yep it's a gaming pc, but it was prebuilt, I know that a lot of ppl hate on prebuilt ones lol but I don't know anything about computers.
And rip ps5:( that sucks, I heard about all the scalpers and stuff. I really hope the scalpers will be left with a thousand ps5s that they will have to sell for regular retail price lol
No chance of that happening people are too stupid and are paying them for having it earlier than when supply meets demand. Check eBay sales one person even paid 50000 for one.

What are the specs if you don't mind me asking of the gaming pc. Do you game often, a gaming pc is best of all worlds because it can easily play emulators all the way up to Wii and PS2.

Plus wiiu and PS3 emulators are coming on nicely even 3ds and switch is being worked on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, livefreeorpeace and 3 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I got new socks and underwear and money. Very boring but very responsible, how I like it :hihi:

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Deleted member 22624, Lostandlooking and 6 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
New phonecase and chain wallet. Chocolate, a nice winter hat, 3 different books (saddens me that I have no motivation for reading them) and a ukulele if I feel like learning something during quarantine.

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, livefreeorpeace and 6 others
LossOfWill

LossOfWill

Lowpoly Heaven
Dec 24, 2020
I got some homemade beef jerky :)
Other stuff too

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, livefreeorpeace, Deleted member 94 and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Nothing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NightmareTour, deleted, Lostandlooking and 10 others
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Oh I got absolutely nothing at all this Christmas

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, NightmareTour, Lostandlooking and 10 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Nada

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, stygal and 8 others
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
Nothing, nada, zero, null. :))

Santa gave me coal though!
Vvvvvv

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: b&w, NightmareTour, Lostandlooking and 9 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Nothing. I spent Christmas alone. My family is half an hour away and they know I am recently unemployed AND my girl partner just left AND I don't know if I will keep my apartment on my unemployment AND my son died recently-ish followed by many other deaths one being my son's moms dad then my dad a few months later. I guess I have the gift of solitude which is nice for a while but like wtf? Today my mom didn't even call me. Like honestly how fucking dumb can you be? It's not anyones fault here or OP its just so fucking stupid! All these people alone because of shity family memebers and friends. Plus all the people who aren't on a site like this plus all the homeless who can't get help but we can all buy fucking Galaxy phones and pay fucking celebrities, sports stars, and crooked fucking politicians?! Its just really fucking stupid. I'm not a great dad but I texted my kid, asked what she was having for dinner and said I love you. She hates phones so texting is as good as it gets. After all that bullshit this year and motherfuckers still fuck up Christmas? WTF? It's just annoying. Like what the fuck did anybody learn? Is shity spelled with one "t" or two "t's"? Merry God Damn Christmas! I love you guys and I hope there is one sliver of happiness for you this week from something. ❤

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, clownangel and 15 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
My husband got me a microphone for sound recording, since I've taken to making videos of my singing. It was really thoughtful of him. I say he "got" it for me, but really, he used my credit card, so I'll be paying for it. Still, it was thoughtful.

My mother gave me $200 to get a pair of really nice shoes so I can wear to work and they'd be good on my feet since my current shoes aren't. I'll probably buy a pair for $75 so it looks like it could be expensive and use the rest to help pay bills.

My mother-in-law got me a lot of clothes. Other than that, I got quite a bit of Star Wars and Harry Potter related nerd stuff, and a few video games. I feel pretty good about my haul this year.

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, GarageKarate07 and 8 others
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
$1350, video games, and a watch.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, livefreeorpeace, Nymph and 6 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
My son made me a shrinky dink Keychain ♡ 20201225 091253

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Lostandlooking, Deleted member 15256 and 17 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I got $20 from my mom's friend.

Also two packages from an online Secret Santa thing I did with my friends but apparently because some people were late on ordering their gifts we have to wait to open them all lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, foxdie and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wow! You got nice things. Cool!
I got a new pair of shoes and some t-shirts. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, foxdie, livefreeorpeace and 4 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
None.

I do not like getting presents because they are usually items which you will get bored with or do not really need. It is a waste of resources that could be used instead to help those with nothing - which is the purpose of Christmas.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NightmareTour, GarageKarate07, foxdie and 5 others
mjs135

mjs135

Dec 16, 2020
Alcohol and chocolate

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, GarageKarate07 and 6 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I got sick.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, foxdie and 7 others
sweater

sweater

tired of it all
Dec 23, 2020
My partner got me one of those depression lamps for when I'm working at my desk. He also made a coffee bar for me bc he knows that I'm a caffeine fiend. My youngest brother got me a new SD card for my switch and some soap. My other brother got me a candle and his wife got me some knock-off Disney pins.

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, foxdie and 4 others
aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
Nothing, I have no family or relatives. I could've bought myself a little something but I don't really need or want anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, foxdie and 6 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Heartbreak and stress.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NightmareTour, mediocre, Lostandlooking and 12 others
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Clothes and Money. Too bad I won't use the money

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, foxdie, livefreeorpeace and 3 others
livefreeorpeace

livefreeorpeace

Jun 14, 2020
Nothing, nor did I for my birthday on the 24th. I could have done something for myself, and had planned on it. But I didn't feel much like leaving the house, most everything was closed due to Covid/Holidays anyhow.

• Hugs
Reactions: NightmareTour, foxdie, clownangel and 4 others
Mimikyu

Mimikyu

Dec 8, 2019
I got nothing as well... just me and my SN

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NightmareTour, Lostandlooking, Deleted member 15256 and 4 others