dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I exercise, 5k daily and it works my mind. Plus little with insomnia and eating habits.

I read, try to improve mentally, fight ideas and beliefs, try to get emotionally better, assist with a psychologist ..... And all of this actions result is only allowing me to think more but get nowhere!!! It's kind of entertainment!!! Nonfuckingnbenefit of fighting my ideas and beliefs 😤🤬😫😫😫

So then?

And this has a lot of resemblance with Eckhart Tolle 's book Power of Now, and this thought just rised up while writing, but yes it has so much alike!!!

Living in the Now out of my mind would be by far the greatest achievement I could achieve.

I conclude today's post with: "Shit nothing really works except running , testosterone and a positive attitude." Shit , but that positive attitude is the reason of all the reading, thinking , reflecting, reliving old memories, rephrasing, reframing, analysing , attending the psychologist, meditating .....

Circles to keep a living attitude?? LOL 😆😆😆 crazy's fighting I don't want to die but I want to LIVE God dam it!! What a sucking dilema am I living???

What if I stop trying to improve , what if I could save all that energy? Use that energy in something else?
I've tried and spent huge time, energy and life in thinking and going over thoughts like if mind could deliver a great life without action.... Like if I could solve life's challenges through only thinking.....

Aaaew man, stop.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: hopelessgirl, Julgran and Celerity
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Nothing really works for me. I just try to distract myself on SS, play online poker, watch TV passively because I can't concentrate enough to get the storylines. It sucks. I've been seeing psychiatrists for 20 years and nothings ever helped. It doesn't help that they keep misdiagnosing me. I've been diagnosed with so many things in the past, maybe I don't have any of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Lostandlooking and dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Nothing worked for me before testosterone

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Exercise does help me. I need to get back in the habit.

I have also started writing again and, even if it smacks of maladaptive daydreaming, I like being mentally transported to a fantasy world that is so much more interesting than our own.

• Yay!
Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I am thinking on something that might help me, total fucking acceptance

TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
Music helps me relax, especially jazz music

Reactions: Celerity and dandan
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I found out lately that talk to myself with caring,sweet,delicate loving words it can really make a huge difference in making feel a bit better and give me some strenght,i used to be my worst enemy telling to myself such horrible things...only now i'm understanding the power of words,don't understimate it!

• Love
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I found out lately that talk to myself with caring,sweet,delicate loving words it can really make a huge difference in making feel a bit better and give me some strenght,i used to be my worst enemy telling to myself such horrible things...only now i'm understanding the power of words,don't understimate it!
I'm not so sure about a lasting positive effect, BUT I'll start speaking in such a way now on. Because you are right, and I know much about it, the power of words is the strongest at our disposal.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Playing the SNES, listening to Vangelis and getting out in nature

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I'm not so sure about a lasting positive effect, BUT I'll start speaking in such a way now on. Because you are right, and I know much about it, the power of words is the strongest at our disposal.
It has a positive effect on the moment and therefore makes you feel good and more pampered the moment you address yourself with sweet and lovable words, a bit as if you were talking to a child, you would not treat him harshly ... it works, I didn't believe in it much, but it has had beneficial effects, and I hope you will experience them too.
I am happy to have given you an advice that you will try to use for you :)

• Love
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
It has a positive effect on the moment and therefore makes you feel good and more pampered the moment you address yourself with sweet and lovable words, a bit as if you were talking to a child, you would not treat him harshly ... it works, I didn't believe in it much, but it has had beneficial effects, and I hope you will experience them too.
I am happy to have given you an advice that you will try to use for you :)
Thank you, I guess you can understand I have completely forgot and dwell on bad issues , but yes, thanks for writing and reminding!! Much of this is needed!!

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I exercise, 5k daily and it works my mind. Plus little with insomnia and eating habits.

I read, try to improve mentally, fight ideas and beliefs, try to get emotionally better, assist with a psychologist ..... And all of this actions result is only allowing me to think more but get nowhere!!! It's kind of entertainment!!! Nonfuckingnbenefit of fighting my ideas and beliefs 😤🤬😫😫😫

So then?

And this has a lot of resemblance with Eckhart Tolle 's book Power of Now, and this thought just rised up while writing, but yes it has so much alike!!!

Living in the Now out of my mind would be by far the greatest achievement I could achieve.

I conclude today's post with: "Shit nothing really works except running , testosterone and a positive attitude." Shit , but that positive attitude is the reason of all the reading, thinking , reflecting, reliving old memories, rephrasing, reframing, analysing , attending the psychologist, meditating .....

Circles to keep a living attitude?? LOL 😆😆😆 crazy's fighting I don't want to die but I want to LIVE God dam it!! What a sucking dilema am I living???

What if I stop trying to improve , what if I could save all that energy? Use that energy in something else?
I've tried and spent huge time, energy and life in thinking and going over thoughts like if mind could deliver a great life without action.... Like if I could solve life's challenges through only thinking.....

Aaaew man, stop.
Eating healthy, exercise, morning routine, wind down routine, joking around with my family, and something I'm ashamed of.... Watching Netflix and browsing my phone.... It probably doesn't help but it makes me feel better in the moment... I'm not sure how to overcome this

• Love
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
It used to be anime, games, hanging out with family and going to a walk. But none of these work anymore because I'm finally out of hope. I feel that my end is near.

• Hugs
Reactions: dandan and przeciwwymiotne