Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I don't even label or consider myself "gay" technically...just gravely misunderstood and born on the wrong planet...

But the idea that their nasty or dirty or have hygiene issues etc...they don't. The people who think they are or hold this viewpoint are really just biased ass holes holding onto a stupid/antiquated viewpoint. All the queers I know are very hygenic and clean...regardless if you can understand/comprehend that or not.

They probably just grew up in an extremely special way (i know i did!) or like/prefer the male phsique...

I just gotta get off this planet. I know I'll find my door eventually...

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, wait.what, Suicidebydeath and 3 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you feel so misunderstood and alienated ❤️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Oct 26, 2019
I'm sorry you feel so misunderstood and alienated ❤️
I'm not really alienated...its just like...i dont belong here...you know? we all find our homes within this mess we call existence i suppose/believe. I'm just thankful i found mine...one of them is SS!!! lol...i think our "family" here is really great!!!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm not really alienated...its just like...i dont belong here...you know? we all find our homes within this mess we call existence i suppose/believe. I'm just thankful i found mine...one of them is SS!!! lol...i think our "family" here is really great!!!
I'm so glad you're happy here ❤️ it's our big family ❤️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, achromatic, makethepainstop and 1 other person
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
But the idea that their nasty or dirty or have hygiene issues etc...they don't.
I honestly thought the gay male stereotype went the other way, that they tend to be very prim and proper and care about their appearance heavily because of their effeminate nature. Which is still shitty BTW. No one should be typecasted and just thrown into a label based off things like gender, race, and sexuality. Humans are complex creatures and rarely fall neatly into any one label regardless of how much we tend to try and force that issue.

Glad that this place helps you.

• Love
Reactions: Wannagonow, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and not-2-b-the-answer
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I honestly thought the gay male stereotype went the other way, that they tend to be very prim and proper and care about their appearance heavily because of their effeminate nature. Which is still shitty BTW. No one should be typecasted and just thrown into a label based off things like gender, race, and sexuality. Humans are complex creatures and rarely fall neatly into any one label regardless of how much we tend to try and force that issue.

God, I hope not. I'd never accept a date with a dude like that. I like real dudes, man-fur rough, badass types. Pretty dudes are cute, but I like brutes. Some tattoos, a few scars, and drives a pick-up truck or hot rod like me. A little rough handling can be lots of fun!😜

• Yay!
Reactions: Unending, not-2-b-the-answer, wait.what and 1 other person
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Oct 26, 2019

its a really bad stigma that gay guys are effeminate. Theres all different types of people. I just hate any sort of bias, label, or stereotype in general. People are who they are and shouldn't be forced or have to explain it. Like i said, I grew up in a very fucked up way/situation but yeah...

Reactions: makethepainstop, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
God, I hope not. I'd never accept a date with a dude like that. I like real dudes, man-fur rough, badass types. Pretty dudes are cute, but I like brutes. Some tattoos, a few scars, and drives a pick-up truck or hot rod like me. A little rough handling can be lots of fun!😜
This does not fit the profile picture. At ALL hahaha
I'm not really alienated...its just like...i dont belong here...you know?
I do feel the similarly, I just think this place is too rough sometimes. Too harsh too hard, emotionally cold. And now I do not plan to ctb so I will be here for years.

If I could choose a body, I would choose something that could represent softness and fluidity, but If I act like so here I would be lazy and and It would be too hard. That thread hits home because I always have felt small and not fully a man. Masculine archetype. Please do not tell me It is societal construct- It is, but It is also something that is desired in man. Best I can do Is overcompensate for small physique and feeling of lol, inner gayness or femininity, compounded by a sensitive personality, but threatened by outside that sees It as something to be used or abused. This is why I do not get along with gay men, usually because of fear. Why did I write all of this?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022

I do feel the similarly, I just think this place is too rough sometimes. Too harsh too hard, emotionally cold. And now I do not plan to ctb so I will be here for years.

If I could choose a body, I would choose something that could represent softness and fluidity, but If I act like so here I would be lazy and and It would be too hard. That thread hits home because I always have felt small and not fully a man. Masculine archetype. Please do not tell me It is societal construct- It is, but It is also something that is desired in man. Best I can do Is overcompensate for small physique and feeling of lol, inner gayness or femininity, compounded by a sensitive personality, but threatened by outside that sees It as something to be used or abused. This is why I do not get along with gay men, usually because of fear. Why did I write all of this?
Dude no matter what anyone says, just be yourself. If your comfortable with yourself, then that is all that matters,!

• Love
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Dude no matter what anyone says, just be yourself. If your comfortable with yourself, then that is all that matters,!
This is naive, sorry to say. I am not the center of the world. There are other people in my world to and they need a bit of space there. I have obligations, beside there is no clear "myself" to be. It is ver vague concept that is mostly based on what would be most comfortable for me- which is not really realistic. I can only cope with idea of reaching this kind of comfort after death as a earned thing I will give to myself. As a rest.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Gotta admit, when I saw the title of the thread... I thought it would be a rant about gay people.
So obvi I had to check it out. :wink::hihi:
I'm sure it would have been deleted before now.
Anyway, I'm sorry for your pain.
I've met a few gay people over the years. Not all of them fit into that stereotype. What the hell is wrong with being hygenic???
Some of the guys who say stupid shit like that don't ever have to worry about a gay man ever touching them.:wink:
The rest don't either. They are not going to force you to have sex with them.

P.S.

My free Hall Pass is still. Michael B Jordan :wink::love::hihi:

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022

Fox I would not hurt you, from me you should have no fear. I don't swish around I don't sashay when I walk. I doubt you'd even know I was gay if I didn't tell you

My profile is a crying blond kid, because every time I look in a mirror and see my personal genetic defect of not having blond hair and blue eyes, I want to cry and then suicide. Got it?😋

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: actual_fox and not-2-b-the-answer