aftersklll

aftersklll

Sep 27, 2024
im dont want to go in a painful way so does anyone know any type of painless pill?

Last edited:
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Sep 2, 2024
Basically none, you will need to study the posts in the forum and choose a method that actually works

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
im dont want to go in a painful way so does anyone know any type of painless pill?
Opiates are extremely painless to OD on from my experience but if you go that route make sure to take TRIPLE what the supposed lethal dose is. The 200mg of morphine stated to be fatal is a blatant lie even if you have no tolerance. I took 300mg of morphine when I was 17 (I purchased with money from an after school job over a month) and I came close to CTB as I was unable to get out of bed, I felt like I was sinking through said bed, and my breathing was extremely shallow before passing out but I feel as though I would have needed another 100-200mg's to get the job done along with some strong sleeping pills.

600 mg's would have certainly caused me to CTB though without a doubt.

There was no pain whatsoever other some nausea after I woke up (if you can call that pain).

The problem with this method is that regular opiates are extremely expensive so heroin or fent are the only real options unless you have $500+ sitting around. Fent in particular is extremely easy to OD on and relatively cheap and not very hard to find.

• Informative
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?