• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idk3, fleetingnight, Unknown21 and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
If we are including stuff we see on the news every day

Isolation, depression, homelessness, wars, stabbings, cancer, chronic pain, death, famine, bombings, murder, list goes on. It truly is a hellish world

• Hugs
Reactions: Leiden, idk3, fleetingnight and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I stay inward within myself so the only suffering that I see for the most part are my own. However, suffering is everywhere in life and it's full of it on earth. It's insane as to how much suffering there is compared to joy on this earth. It scares me that humans have the capacity to suffer so much. I wish evolution did not cause pain receptors to become a thing in reality

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3, Kta1994, fleetingnight and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is endless amounts of suffering in this hellish reality, it's simply beyond comprehension and beyond horrifying. Existence truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm that serves no purpose but to torment existing beings all while they are just waiting to decay and die anyway, it's disturbing how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that was always so meaningless and undesirable in the first place.

The fact that life even exists at all with new life continuing to be forced here day after day is such a devastating tragedy. I wish nothing ever existed at all, existence truly is nothing but pointless suffering and I suffer just from being conscious and aware, I only wish for non-existence as it's the permanent absence of all harm and suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Leiden, idk3, fleetingnight and 4 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think those of us who are ill just see suffering, but this is not true.

Most people are happy and joyful.

For me, I see life as a miracle and an opportunity to learn, grow and experience limitless joy. Sadly for me, I have untreatable depression. That doesn't mean all life is suffering though.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: fleetingnight, divinemistress36, lizzywizzy09 and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
if there is 1% chance of something 1/1000 as horrible happening as I have seen or imagined.... Life is not worth it . the risks certainly aren't worth it for anything in this evil world much less for meaningless ridiculous momentous garbage addictions like yotube , sports social media, posting on social media, eating , any media
etc

I have seen Tolstoy's dragon to the trillionth power. There are nightmares that are unimaginably horrible in this evil life and evil world . Just take it as a warning . Be afraid. The only problem is they made guaranteed methods into crimes to keep us suffering unbearably in the prison. It is the utmost evil what they have done made nembutal assisted suicide , suicide booths etc crimes

But they say lies like that "ur just mentally ill or depressed life is wonderful". Fuck that . I'm not mentally ill or depressed life really is hell

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, Ligottian and divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
if there is 1% chance of something 1/1000 as horrible happening as I have seen or imagined.... Life is not worth it . the risks certainly aren't worth it for anything in this evil world much less for meaningless ridiculous momentous garbage addictions like yotube , sports social media, posting on social media, eating , any media
etc

I have seen Tolstoy's dragon to the trillionth power. There are nightmares that are unimaginably horrible in this evil life and evil world . Just take it as warning . Be afraid. The only problem is they made guaranteed methods into crimes to keep us suffering unbearably in the prison. It the utmost evil what they have done made nembutal assisted suicide , suicide booths etc crimes
But they say lies like that "ur just mentally ill or depressed life is wonderful". Fuck that . I'm not mentally ill or depressed life really is hell
It truly is scary as to how bad suffering can get. Today I have been going through a massive headache which honestly feels like it's splitting my brain in half... I can't think or focus properly due to this. What scares me is that the suffering I've been through today is nothing in comparison to the amount of suffering that a human can hypothetically go through. That isn't to say my suffering is invalid of course as I believe that my suffering is very valid but it scares me how much suffering there is in the world. Our lives are entirely dictated by chance and, the longer we live, the higher chance there is overall of something terrible happening. The earlier we ctb, the less of a chance we can get fucked over by life even more than we already have but sadly we're prisoners here. Fuck the headache is back again.. ima stop typing

Reactions: fleetingnight, Vicolo cieco and pthnrdnojvsc
C

consideringawayout

Hope the ringing stops
May 22, 2024
I suffer primarily from the dizziness and tinnitus, which I got after my acoustic trauma at the party (super loud live music). I can't go swimming, to the gym, listen to music. Even while walking, my head spins. I can only sit at home looking at this forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
The daily bullshit.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Fucking everything, everywhere. Multiple wars and genocide happening all because a few people with power want too, and the millions of us who disagree have no fucking say in it

LITERALLY everyone I know around my age (20s), and a LOT of others too, either struggling to pay living costs, or just can't, and is forced to live with family. I see some influencer flaunting their fucking third Tesla online as my friend cries to me about not being able to afford the medication they need because neither of their two jobs pays enough for it. And I get seen as a failure, parasite, and probably a creep, for being an adult living in my childhood bedroom, still having to obey my parents rules like I'm a fucking teenager

Most of the friends I've had wanted to kill themselves at least once before, and who could blame them, when so much of the world is so racist, transphobic, homophobic, sexist (in more than one direction) ableist, ageist, and shallow? What do you say to comfort someone too afraid of facing violence to go outside, when that's a very real possibility? There's no mystery cause behind suicide rates, it's so obvious, but no one wants to acknoledge it

Sorry, I hear "feel free to vent" and I don't shut up for like an hour lol

Reactions: divinemistress36, Papa Shinai and Vicolo cieco
Papa Shinai

Papa Shinai

Feb 2, 2024
Life feels pointless and everything feels like a chore. I hate people. The economy sucks so much that it is literally slavery. The idea of going to work makes me more suicidal. I have a mind that always prioritizes the negative things. I stress too much about everything. I do not want to exist but not courageous enough to do it. I find it unnatural to live past 20. I hate the fact that I am alive right now. I always think about suicide. I don't like being a slave to my needs. I can't enjoy anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, fleetingnight and divinemistress36