CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Please do more research, now that ur a member search for the handbook in the top right search bar, read threads and refer to the index of the book itself. I can pm you the page if you like. I dont want to be rude but the Info is there if you just search for it. Excessive posts asking for specific info could attract unwanted attention, so please let's try to keep this to a minimum. Always willing to help out though!

Reactions: Dawn0071111, Baskol1 and Imtiredsigh
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Check in the table of contents under "availability of nembutal." The exact page will be different for every book.

Reactions: CareOfCell44, Imtiredsigh and Baskol1
I

Imtiredsigh

Aug 30, 2019
Please do more research, now that ur a member search for the handbook in the top right search bar, read threads and refer to the index of the book itself. I can pm you the page if you like. I dont want to be rude but the Info is there if you just search for it. Excessive posts asking for specific info could attract unwanted attention, so please let's try to keep this to a minimum. Always willing to help out though!
Thanks!i found it.

also, do i have to write the email to him in spanish ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1 and CareOfCell44
CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks!i found it.

also, do i have to write the email to him in spanish ?
No, but it certainly wouldnt hurt if you knew it
Use proton mail as well, again just keep researching.

Reactions: Baskol1