• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
Whenever I feel extremely suicidal or low I like to draw, paint, or write poetry.. I self harm (cut & burn myself) quite frequently too but I was just wondering if anybody else here had positive outlets to clear their heads up?

Reactions: throwaway123, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 2 others
D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Work is the only positive outlet. I usually just get shit faced.

Reactions: Smilla, BlackDragonof1989 and IDontWantToBreathe
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Sex. Sex with people like me; emotional and mental dumpster fires.

Reactions: lv-gras, BlackDragonof1989 and IDontWantToBreathe
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Gotta love the freaks hahaha
Everyone loves their own kind. My current fwb is a ball of anxiety and depression and a cutter. We hook up and enjoy each other's company. Sometimes I clean her up and tend to her cuts that are a little too deep. Sometimes we just watch a movie and make out. But the sex is awesome. Last weekend I found her in the bathroom, drunk and throwing up everywhere....i cleaned her place up, put her in bed and snuggled her. It felt nice to care about someone who gets you.

Reactions: akosineenee, lv-gras, Definitelyworried and 3 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Sleep, read, browse internet

Reactions: throwaway123, Rocky M, lv-gras and 3 others
IDontWantToBreathe

IDontWantToBreathe

Aug 20, 2018
Yup. Helps in the moment tho

I agree.. I've been sober for a while now but I have to say nothing can give you a quicker fix than alcohol or drugs to take the pain away..

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Everyone loves their own kind. My current fwb is a ball of anxiety and depression and a cutter. We hook up and enjoy each other's company. Sometimes I clean her up and tend to her cuts that are a little too deep. Sometimes we just watch a movie and make out. But the sex is awesome. Last weekend I found her in the bathroom, drunk and throwing up everywhere....i cleaned her place up, put her in bed and snuggled her. It felt nice to care about someone who gets you.

OT but you sound like a really nice person

Reactions: TooLate2582, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
ThisIsTheEnd

ThisIsTheEnd

Waste of oxygen
Aug 22, 2018
I read, play video games, or paint models.

Reactions: Tiburcio and IDontWantToBreathe
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I listen to music and watch funny videos

Reactions: Rocky M, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

I talk with somebody.

I do other things but they are not so effective or I get tired of them. Talking is the best thing for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rocky M, lv-gras, Definitelyworried and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Nice, what do you like to read? I love reading too.
Classics. I just finished Age of Reason by Thomas Paine and now I'm reading The Greatest Show On Earth: Evidence for Evolution by Richard Dawkins.

I don't really read for enjoyment. I read because every book I complete is an accomplishment.

Reactions: lv-gras, ThisIsTheEnd, IDontWantToBreathe and 1 other person
WorthlessGirl

WorthlessGirl

Aug 15, 2018
Playing video games, sleeping and reading manga.

Reactions: lv-gras, IDontWantToBreathe, ThisIsTheEnd and 1 other person
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Usually playing soccer keeps my afloat for a few hours. I love my teammates. They're my true family. However, forcing myself to seem normal gets extra tiring after a while though.

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe, Ssname and lv-gras
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
When I'm motivated, I read, draw, write, play video games, learn things...

I haven't been motivated for a while so my last outlet is just walking with no direction in mind until my body hurts. It really helps, even though I can't walk for days after (disabled). It's like the tamest scream possible.

I gave up self-mutilation, drew too much useless attention to myself. I'm overly fond of hitting myself still, I learned some ways to inflict real pain.

I read classics too, not so much non-fiction these days as I consume a lot for school. Classic literature is nice. It's a bit solitary.

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe and Tiburcio
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
Video games and art. Though lately those haven't really been working so I just sleep. I've been trying to get into reading and writing but my memory loss moments have been making that difficult.

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, IDontWantToBreathe and Tiburcio
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Usually playing soccer keeps my afloat for a few hours. I love my teammates. They're my true family. However, forcing myself to seem normal gets extra tiring after a while though.

Sport has been my go to for the last 5 or 6 months or so. I know what you mean about it being extra tiring. My season finished 2 days ago though. Felt strange after the last game thinking that I don't plan on playing again ever because I will ctb before next year. I have played for about 20 years and now I jave just finished.

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
internet but I'm currently trying to make myself feel worse in order to make ctb easier.

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe