• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023

21919_1588148048.jpg

Your Result:

Transmuter

Based on your results, some or all of these points are likely true: You are known to be whimsical or sometimes unpredictable. You often act impulsively, with the ability to adapt on the fly. The things you truly believe in are kept secret behind a guise of trickery and humor. Others might refer to you as an oddball with no clear game plan, but only you know your true intentions. Finding friends who "get" you in a way that doesn't invade your privacy is ideal. Transmutation gives you the ability to alter your aura to match the properties of something else. This allows transmuters to transform their auras into constructs or elements that only other nen-users can see. Transmuters are very crafty and unique when it comes to using their powers. The strange and often unpredictable nature of their abilities go hand in hand with their trickster personas.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Screenshot 20240718 175803 Firefox

Based on your results, some or all of these points are likely true: You are known to be serious, reserved, and cautious. You keep your guard up and remain observant around others. Since you prefer to analyze things calmly, you often avoid conflicts or annoying situations. As a result, this can make others see you as distant or cold. However, finding people to get close to that won't betray your trust will allow you to open up and express yourself. Conjuration is the ability to create independent physical objects out of your aura. The properties, abilities, and strength of these objects depend on the skill and will of the user. Objects created by a conjurer can function and persist for a long time, even when the creator isn't around. Things created by conjuration nen can also be seen by non-users. Conjurers are known to create objects and tools that are very practical or logical in nature, which goes hand in hand with their personality.

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Emitter​

Based on your results, some or all of these points are likely true: You are known to be straight-forward, impatient and very emotionally driven. Your strong emotions can get you riled up very quickly in any given situation. However, these feelings often come in short bursts and can be quelled fairly quickly. You can be quite impulsive, though that is not always a bad thing. In fact, your friends and family often admire you for your strong and assertive nature, even if others mistake it for brashness. Emission is the ability to separate the aura from your body and fire it off. Skilled enhancers can expend their aura consistently and retain its intensity when it travels away from them. This can create various types of projectiles, beams, or energy that projected outward. At a higher level, this can also allow for teleportation. Emitters at their core like to emit bursts of energy, which is why they are quick to act on strong and impulsive emotions.

Of course I ended up being a zoner. šŸ˜©

Reactions: sserafim