R

readytogo123

Feb 19, 2020
Hi all. I made an account on here a couple of months ago when I started to finally take suicide really seriously. Without boring anyone with details, I hate myself so much and I'm a huge coward, so I thought shooting myself in the head would be the way to go. I've read the firearms megathread and read other similar posts frequently, but I would love it if anyone shared tips or other advice that could be helpful. Due to my situation, I wouldn't have access to a firearm for a couple of months. With all this being said, what should I do between now and when I CTB in order to be able to go peacefully? Thanks in advance for any help, tips, or advice offered.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
For me, it's about mental preparation. This thread in its entirety (not just my posts but others') represents almost all of my mental preparation over the past many months I've been on SS, but it's also from a school of philosophy that serves me while I still live, whether I make that ultimate choice and act on it or not.

Reactions: restingspot
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
I guess that's something personal for each of us to say. Maybe look at the goodbye posts to see what they say?