Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I unfortunately wont be able to play the lyre as I watch the sunrise for the last time, but at least I can watch the sunrise. I'll sleep for a bit and at noon I will get my last raspberry black tea ever and do some shopping. I will pick up an ice cream cake for after dinner. Eat and early dinner so around 4 and watch "Weathering with you" and "Your name." Than around 5 or 6 I will Ctb. Before all that I have to mail my only true family my most precious possession, my Technoblade plushy. I know my family will keep it for themselves and I dont have time nor money for a lawyer for my will. I can feel my time coming to a close and I cant wait.

• Love
Reactions: Alltheywanted, tiger b, avaruus and 4 others
loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
It seem like really wonderful day with sunrise followed by tasty drinks and foods.
Watching favorite things before cbt seem really nice and calm.

I would love to see your Technoblade plushy.

When you think this day will happen?

CrocHead66

CrocHead66

Oct 28, 2023
That sounds like a lovely day. My last day is today. I'm writing my letter now and hashing out all the details and what not for a seemless exit to go CTB.

(That aside, how do I post on this site ?I'm new here and don't know what I'm doing)

• Love
Reactions: tiger b
loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
That sounds like a lovely day. My last day is today. I'm writing my letter now and hashing out all the details and what not for a seemless exit to go CTB.

(That aside, how do I post on this site ?I'm new here and don't know what I'm doing)
Welcome to SS even when it seem is only for short while.

I would think you would think you could get better and personalised responses/advice if you create new thread explaining your method/process and reasons ect.

Reactions: hi-okbye
fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023

You have to wait a certain time limit or have enough posts to be able to make posts

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
It seem like really wonderful day with sunrise followed by tasty drinks and foods.
Watching favorite things before cbt seem really nice and calm.

I would love to see your Technoblade plushy.

When you think this day will happen?
Idk when sadly. All I know is when I mail it to him is around when imma do it.

Reactions: loneliness0
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
that sounds like a fun day I wish you luck :)

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi and Some place nice
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
What kind of ice cream cake OP?? I've been seriously craving one...I don't know if you have a Cold Stone in your location but their ice cream cakes are amazing. Regardless of what you choose to do, I hope that at least you enjoy your time here while you're still here :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
What kind of ice cream cake OP?? I've been seriously craving one...I don't know if you have a Cold Stone in your location but their ice cream cakes are amazing. Regardless of what you choose to do, I hope that at least you enjoy your time here while you're still here :heart:
I dont have a cold stone near me sadly. And its just gonna be a normal vanilla birthday ice cream cake. Its just from Walmart.

• Love
Reactions: dizzdesi
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
I dont have a cold stone near me sadly. And its just gonna be a normal vanilla birthday ice cream cake. Its just from Walmart.
Ooh I've had those, they are also good. I get it every year for my brother's bday. I hope you enjoy šŸ’—

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I unfortunately wont be able to play the lyre as I watch the sunrise for the last time, but at least I can watch the sunrise. I'll sleep for a bit and at noon I will get my last raspberry black tea ever and do some shopping. I will pick up an ice cream cake for after dinner. Eat and early dinner so around 4 and watch "Weathering with you" and "Your name." Than around 5 or 6 I will Ctb. Before all that I have to mail my only true family my most precious possession, my Technoblade plushy. I know my family will keep it for themselves and I dont have time nor money for a lawyer for my will. I can feel my time coming to a close and I cant wait.
To be honest I've been struggling with SI. I don't want to die. I want the pain and misery to end and it's the only logical way. But I'm finding it difficult to do. Hanging is a pretty shitty method to ctb especially with my lack of rope skills especially as it would have to be done outside. Outside in parks which have a closing time and are patrolled. Meaning there's a risk of being found. I'm a perfectionist what can I say I want to do it just the once. So there's been so many times I've gone alright this will be the day to run through everything that can go wrong and lose my nerve. I'm struggling to get into the arena. I think it's slightly buoyed by my depression which saps my energy and the cold which makes it even less attractive. Soon I hope. Until then I've had a lot of last days... I'm still a dead man walking. Soon.

critt3rpup

critt3rpup

Oct 23, 2023
Hey another technoblade enjoyer! Sounds like a lovely plan, wishing you safe passings when you do !

• Love
Reactions: Some place nice
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Your Name is definitely a worthy watch on a last day.

Full respect no matter what you do.