Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Anyone got a good bucket list?

Reactions: Circles, Righttodie, Final Escape and 2 others
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
No. If I had, why would I want to die if I have something to live for?

Reactions: Unlucked, pleasethistime, Sailfisher and 6 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
California and the Utah desert. One of my daydreams is a final trip to San Francisco, get high AF, and be one of the last Golden Gate jumpers before they put up the goddamn suicide prevention net. I would never actually go through with the jump, but I like the fantasy. Would also like to visit Savannah, Georgia.

Reactions: Circles, AngelGirl, Righttodie and 7 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Going to rythmia in costa rica. The clinic looks and sounds so much fun.
Going to the phillipines to see a girl I like.
Other than that, nothing, my bucketlist is very short.

Reactions: Circles, Marian, Righttodie and 2 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
sex?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unlucked, Charlielodge, Circles and 6 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Well, I already know I'm going to end up ctb a virgin.
Aww. I feel so bad for you guys. Not because you're missing out on sex, but because you're missing out on the chance to find out for yourselves that it's not nearly as great as society pretends it is. It's just an animal instinct and some nerve endings, and most of the people having it are still just as unhappy as you are.
I've had such a ridiculously high number of sex partners that you wouldn't even believe me if I told you, and most of it was pretty pleasant, as sex goes, but I still find masturbation infinitely more comforting than screwing with a partner.
I know it's harder for men to go without it though, especially because of the way society tries to convince you that your self-worth and manhood should be based on your number of partners. It's so destructive.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unlucked, Taetre, Dead beat dad and 10 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Having a relationship and losing the v would be nice, but my life is pathetic and I'm very depressed so I might end up hurting myself more by even trying. I would love to travel more too but yeah I can't even find any job so no money for that. Basically everything I would like to do seems out of reach.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Marian, Righttodie and 6 others
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
  1. Skydive
  2. Free dive with a Great White Shark
  3. Put in my best effort to save a species of animal
  4. Travel to Japan
  5. Date the girl I've been talking to for a long time online (shes from the Philippines)

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Righttodie, throwaway777 and 2 others
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I still find masturbation infinitely more comforting than screwing with a partner.

Not to derail the post but sounds like you need some great oral. The oral I've received in my life is 1000x more better than anything I could ever do with myself. :pfff:The idea that I can't have that from one person consistently for the rest of my life due to not having the ability to attract and sustain the right relationship for any length of time is worth CTBing (in my head). I havent felt love (neither eros, philos, or agape) love in more than a decade.

My brain is so dopamine deficient that nothing brings me joy. Eating was my last joy and now that's not helpful either. I dont have a bucket list anymore because they have no meaning to me. Before things got this bad I was that dancing, socializing, traveling, conference going, etc. ADHDer that was into everything. Now every experience is useless and I just stay inside my apartment walls.

Reactions: Circles, AngelGirl, Darkhaven and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
lol
Not to derail the post but sounds like you need some great oral. The oral I've received in my life is 1000x more better than anything I could ever do with myself. :pfff:The idea that I can't have that from one person consistently for the rest of my life due to not having the ability to attract and sustain the right relationship for any length of time is worth CTBing (in my head). I havent felt love (neither eros, philos, or agape) love in more than a decade.

My brain is so dopamine deficient that nothing brings me joy. Eating was my last joy and now that's not helpful either. I dont have a bucket list anymore because they have no meaning to me. Before things got this bad I was that dancing, socializing, traveling, conference going, etc. ADHDer that was into everything. Now every experience is useless and I just stay inside my apartment walls.
lol I HATE the feel of someone's mouth on me unless I'm madly in love with them and even then it feels kind of mechanical.
I am all about that dick, baby. :kiss:

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlielodge, Circles, Righttodie and 2 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Really nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Righttodie, throwaway777 and 1 other person
O

oka

Mar 9, 2019
Open the door and meet the dealer with my N.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot, Righttodie and 1 other person
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
Nothing. All joy is fleeting and only lasts a short while, then I go back to feeling depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot, Righttodie and 3 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Amsterdam

Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot and Righttodie
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
At this point I've experienced all that I want, that is within reach. I'm ready to go.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HGL91, Circles, Righttodie and 1 other person
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
Anyone got a good bucket list?
a lovely meal with the person I love at the moment.....a beautiful sunset.....a last dance....and then the angels can take me...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Asta, Circles, Righttodie and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I just need to smoke about 6 more metric Fuck-Tons of excellent marijuana, then I'll be ready to go...

...might take me awhile...

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie, Morphinekiss, Final Escape and 1 other person
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Having a relationship and losing the v would be nice, but my life is pathetic and I'm very depressed so I might end up hurting myself more by even trying. I would love to travel more too but yeah I can't even find any job so no money for that. Basically everything I would like to do seems out of reach.
Same, everything I want to try and do seems impossible and unreachable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Righttodie, thishappened and 2 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Well, I already know I'm going to end up ctb a virgin.

Maybe this is not bad? I understand that many people are suffering, but this is the result of the work of the biological programs of our bodies that we didn't choose - this is tyranny of biology. You should not consider yourself inferior, some kind of loser and deserving death just because you are a virgin: on the contrary, I think it is worthy of respect.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Righttodie and tomz323
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Maybe this is not bad? I understand that many people are suffering, but this is the result of the work of the biological programs of our bodies that we didn't choose - this is tyranny of biology. You should not consider yourself inferior, some kind of loser and deserving death just because you are a virgin: on the contrary, I think it is worthy of respect.
Thanks man, that's the nicest thing I've heard all year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Black_Knight and Righttodie
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
Take care of my elderly parent in old age.(a must)

Take care of my children until I can rest assured that they are grown and independant.(also a must)

Partake in revolutionary happenings, and overthrow the corrupt government and institutions in my country that are completely genocidal and have contributed to my depression. If I die in that process, all the better.

Experience success in my business. Which really does have me hanging in there, sadly. Even though I am basically a societal outcast ,I still feel that my life will be incomplete if all I ever accomplished was being a student who spent thousands of dollars and hours on my trade without ever even starting my business. That's a depressing thought in itself.

Go for a vacation in Tahiti (French Polynesia). This one is entirely optional and will most likely never happen, but it's nice to imagine such a nice thing happening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Black_Knight and Righttodie
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019

You can travel cheaply. Seen and talked to some people who have done it. Won't be the luxurious way perhaps, but you could still fulfill your dream.

Reactions: Xaphous
INeedOutNow

INeedOutNow

I'm done
Jul 6, 2019
I'd love to pack my bicycle up with the basics and go cycling around Europe. I live in Wales in the UK so it's not as hard as some of you guys in the USA. Just go for a few weeks with a grand. Stay in hostels. Head north mid summer and head south in the autumn. See everything that there is to see in middle and western Europe. The most varied and most beautiful places known to the civilised world!

Reactions: Black_Knight and Righttodie
B

Black_Knight

Jul 10, 2019
Ibogaine and salvia. I need to have my mind blown, I need to frame everything in some kind of alternative context. I also want to experience a real intimate relationship, or a sense of belonging, but that's less of a bucket list thing.

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I've experienced all that I think is rational to expect for me to be able to experience. I just want to sleep. That's all I care about anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mud. and not_a_robot
E

Echofox7

Nov 10, 2018
Travel to couple of countries, maybe with a girl, but getting a girlfriend is literally impossible these days, so mostly likely i would have to travel alone

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I would love to visit Japan.
I want to see Tool again (probably last time)
..actually, just be able to go to a concert. God I miss that!
I want to see the Northern Lights.
I want to experience an earthquake again. I grew up in SoCal, and to me they were exhilarating.
I want to camp for a week in some primordial forest. Not some tourist trap.
I would like to visit our family cemetery. Yep, my dads side of the family has their own cemetery.
I'd like to crochet a blanket. I can barely make a granny square..mine look more like a granny ovals.

I have a lot of things I'd like to do. I should of married for money. :))

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Just love. Would have been nice. :notsure:

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996