Feb 15, 2020
For me, it's the following:

K.A.A.N - Growth

Sewerslvt - Pretty Cvnt

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Not to everyone's taste but I am obsessed with this dudes voice, when you look into his channel and comments, he once was in a bad place, but used his music to help him through, his lryics in many of his song's reflect this, for me personally this song gives me chills, its the final song I ever want to listen too

No idea how to do video links, (someone tell me?!) but

Don't forget me : Nathan Wagner

Reactions: bigtasty
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
My musical tastes are vastly different from everyone's and funny enough, various video game music puts me in a different mood than other music. I guess I consider myself more of an instrumentalist and/or don't always go with everyone's taste (or the majority even) in terms of music choices.

Here is one of the few that I play on loop (I play a lot of music on loop),

Fire Emblem Awakening: Destiny ~ Ablaze

• Love
Reactions: bigtasty and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigtasty

bigtasty

still tickin'
Feb 15, 2020
Not to everyone's taste but I am obsessed with this dudes voice, when you look into his channel and comments, he once was in a bad place, but used his music to help him through, his lryics in many of his song's reflect this, for me personally this song gives me chills, its the final song I ever want to listen too

No idea how to do video links, (someone tell me?!) but

Don't forget me : Nathan Wagner
I've been a fan of K.A.A.N for a long time, it's been good to see him change over the last few years.

Also when replying or creating a post, next to the smiley face on the top bar there's 3 dots (•••), click that, media then paste in a YouTube link or another link SS supports!

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Also when replying or creating a post, next to the smiley face on the top bar there's 3 dots (•••), click that, media then paste in a YouTube link or another link SS supports!

OOO feck never saw that option DOH......

• Love
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
There are a few. Let it be this track.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018