Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
Yes I have read the wiki thread, but couldn't find any suitable method for me. Now here come the problems with finding a proper method.
- I do not have a private space
- I can't buy sn since my country is strict with poison laws
- I can't buy a rope or hang myself since everything is closed due to lockdown and i need a negative corona test to only enter a shop. (The test station is far away I don't have a car..)
- I live in a rural area..all around pinetrees. The branches are too thing anyway to hold a person..
- Since i live in a rural area..there are no cliffs to jump off.

My personal criteria for dying are:
- I do not want to involve innocent bypassers in my death. (So no traffic/train suicide)
- I do not want my body to be too bloody or too disfigured (to minimize the pain of the person finding me)

I thought about fasting..with water...I only made it 1 and a half day once without it. Maybe i can dehydrate myself to death? I mean I could go to the forest and wait...
Does anyone have good suggestions? (sorry if i am picky at choosing a method)

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I think it would be near impossible to dehydrate or starve yourself to death. With out a private space it would be hard to do anything without being found. I would think overdose is the only option that wasn't mentioned, which depending on the drug is likely to fail. Also you dont need to jump off a cliff neccesarily. Just any high place like a water tower