• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Margarethe666#!/&

Feb 12, 2024
I was thinking about a suicide a lot lately. Like a lot. I'm thinking of a good method to do it that has high suicide rate. Any suggestions?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The method that sounds good to me certainly isn't accessible otherwise I'd be long gone. It's cruel how we cannot just have the option to fall asleep eternally, I really hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: bluebird16 and Homo erectus
M

Margarethe666#!/&

Feb 12, 2024
The method that sounds good to me certainly isn't accessible otherwise I'd be long gone. It's cruel how we cannot just have the option to fall asleep eternally, I really hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
Yes I hope so as well thank you. I thought about hanging myself that sounds pretty cool

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I was thinking about a suicide a lot lately. Like a lot. I'm thinking of a good method to do it that has high suicide rate. Any suggestions?
SN of fire gun. But depending on the circumstances, obtaining a fire gun will be difficult.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
What's sn? I was thinking about a gun but have no idea how to get it
Sodium nitrite, it's a very popular method here, recommended by the peaceful pill handbook.

It's increasingly restricted but there's a lot of it about because it's used to preserve/cure meats.

I've had no luck getting any but many users have it

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
What's sn? I was thinking about a gun but have no idea how to get it
SN stands for Sodium Nitrite. It's a preserving compound that's used in processed meats. It's pretty toxic and causes death via low oxygen levels (hypoxia) in most cases. Around SS, it's heralded as one of the "most painless" and best ways of CTB, as you just have to dissolve it in water and drink it. This means that there's no real risk of SI getting in the way. However, stuff like stomachaches, vomiting, vertigo, lightheartedness, and a whole list of different pain in different areas. There's a list of SS users that have confirmed to use SN to CTB floating around here. I don't know the exact amount that you have to use. Nowadays, it's pretty hard to get your hands on the chemical because of lots of restrictions on it. But people will keep trying anyways. It's also not the most accessible method because of various country and local laws and such. Overall, it was pretty good in the past, but dropped down as a method nowadays. For me, I will still go with firearm method.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! There's a Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods there in their respective megathreads.

Useful acronyms:

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Check out the methods and decide what's best for you.

Some people use pentobarbital (N) or SN but to me the mental torture for 15 minutes would be too much.

My current thinking is H2S if I could do it without risk to others or Helium/nitrogen/argon

Suspension hanging is probably one of the most peaceful and reliable but it leaves a gruesome body.

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Please do your research, someone posted a link with lots of resources.

It's also against the rules to suggest methods in this way.

Reactions: GuylumBardot and Antoine_Roquentin
Status
Not open for further replies.