LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
I have a personal belief that everyone has a method of ending themselves that calls to them that just feels right.

I've tried multiple different ways and none of them felt right the only thing that feels right to me personally is hanging myself.

It's like a voice in my head telling me go ahead it's the right way to do it it's proper and it won't leave any mess.

7 minutes of pain agony and then finally sleep unfortunately I never get past the 7 minute mark because either what I have hanging me snaps or I get caught.

But that's my method.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, FuneralCry, aviation and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me it is also hanging. It is the most accessible method for me. Although I would prefer a more peaceful way out, that is the way I can imagine myself leaving this world, when I reach the point of desperation and cannot take anymore. I believe I will be able to overcome the SI then. The only thing I want is non existence, to be free from this world.

Last edited:
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
Cutting my neck. Stupid I know but I'm a chronic self harmer so I feel like it would be possible for me. I've seen autopsy photos and it seems possible. It's like the perfect cut mixed with ctb

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Full suspension hanging.

Reactions: LadyAlastor