Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Just out of curiosity what would be the most messy way to go ? I mean a shotgun would be on the top of most people list i think. I read sum were ones dont if it was true or not but this guy jump into one of them big industrial mintsing machines. The sort that chops up meat for beefburgers and other things. Mind you they be plenty of fibre with the boots and belts and other things LOL sorry dark humour on my part HEHE :D

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Probably someone who strapped lots of explosives and then literally goes out with a bang. It would be even more messier than a shotgun with slugs or 00 buckshot. (Note: I don't endorse using explosives as a method to ctb as building or possessing such destructive devices without the right tax stamps, permits, or licenses is very illegal and would result in serious prison time.)

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Probably someone who strapped lots of explosives and then literally goes out with a bang. It would be even more messier than a shotgun with slugs or 00 buckshot. (Note: I don't endorse using explosives as a method to ctb as building or possessing such destructive devices without the right tax stamps, permits, or licenses is very illegal and would result in serious prison time.)
Well unless they put you back together after the big bang i doubt they could nick you and put you in jail ;) LOL :P HEHE :D

• Yay!
Reactions: Superfluous
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Hand grenade to the throat!

Reactions: Mort
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Being shot with an anti aircraft gun.

E

End.of.the.line

Sep 25, 2018
I always considered jumping off a 20+ story building one of the messiest ways to go out. You will end up looking like a tomato pizza