• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
It's well known that most people who die by suicide suffer from mental health problems. Which ones do you have? Personally I suffer from clinical depression, social anxiety disorder and substance addiction (alcohol, benzos and opioids/heroin).

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, Hunter2005, Nettles and 5 others
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
BPD and CPTSD

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 1
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
i've been diagnosed with depression in the past not sure I have it anymore. Not a mental health issue, although impacts MH, but I have autism too.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Dysthymia for a couple of years, now a year long depressive episode (with different intensity, depending on nothing), plus avoidant and obsessive compulsive personality disorders, social anxiety disorder (basically it happens almost in all cases of avoidant personality I guess), eating disorder and also my psychotherapist is leaning towards autism but it's not officially diagnosed yet. If it ever will be, it's safe to say it's definitely a high functioning version of autism.

Upvote 0
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Depression, dp/dr, ocd, im sure there are others, but these are all incorporated in a massive cognitive decline

Upvote 0
I

Ihoujin

Jul 4, 2024
No health issues at all. I'm completely fine. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. You see? I'm sane.

Upvote 0
Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Never been to a psych, but I'd say I'm just bad at life.

• Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03, TiredofLife-Thanks and Hotsackage
Upvote 0
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I genuinely have a life that's not worth living

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks
Upvote 0
Moniker

Moniker

Nov 1, 2023
I've avoided psychiatrists, so I don't have any diagnoses to throw out. I'm usually really nervous and have some anger issues. Aside from that, I don't think I have any major mental health problems.

Upvote 0
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I have no mental health issues. I got misdiagnosed when I was 15, after my third suicide attempt.

Upvote 0
VeryShy

VeryShy

High IQ disabled autist and schizophrenic
Jun 21, 2024
Autism and schizophrenia. Most of the time I feel very bad anxiety.

Upvote 0
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
autism, anxiety (esp social anxiety), depression, and suspected bpd and dpd

Upvote 0
dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
autism, anxiety (esp social anxiety), depression, and suspected bpd and dpd
I hate social anxiety so much! So far the only things that gave me some temporary relief from it are opioids and alcohol (I absolutely do not reccommend them however).

Upvote 0
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Depression, anxiety, BPD, autism, ADHD, eating disorder

Upvote 0
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
OCD
BPD
ADD
PTSD
trauma, anxiety, depression

I also have lupus, COPD, & was in rehab for drugs.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"Other depressive episodes" - Ik what makes me depressed and suicidal, external circumstances.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nettles
Upvote 0
C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
Bipolar affective disorder,

Mania with psychosis destroyed my life
Now I'm supposed to rebuild it while experiencing depression with cognitive decline

My goal is to rebuild my independence just enough to ctb.

Upvote 0
hu3

hu3

Aloners / silence is tranquility
Jul 8, 2024
I'm diagnosed with PTSD but I lied a lot and left a lot of things out so I'm pretty sure I have CPTSD and Depersonalization/Derealization disorder.

Upvote 0
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
Official diagnosis: early onset treatment resistant persistent depressive disorder/dysthymia, with intermittent double depression, along with social anxiety, generalized anxiety, and chronic suicidality.
Psychology speak for "very depressed and anxious, has always been that way, meds don't work and he wants to die"

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and Nettles
Upvote 0
Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
It's well known that most people who die by suicide suffer from mental health problems. Which ones do you have? Personally I suffer from clinical depression, social anxiety disorder and substance addiction (alcohol, benzos and opioids/heroin).
BPD or EIPS as it's called nowadays, as in eipshit crazy 🤣 and to top that off; GAD, OCD, Social phobia and ta da, depression😉

Upvote 0
S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
OCD, depression, anxiety, ptsd, alcohol addiction
OCD, depression, anxiety, ptsd, alcohol addiction

Upvote 0
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
BP, depression and I have a criminal convication I feel I was wrongly convicted of. BUt I got probation - which is a major hassle. Ah, and my ongoing divorce.

Upvote 0