seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
I've tried Sertraline, Venlafaxine, Fluoxetine, Escitalopram, Quetiapine, Zolpidem, Clonazepam, Aripiprazole, Lamotrigine, Concerta, Alprazolam.
I also was able to get the Ketamine treatment which seemed somewhat effective but not enough.
I think aripiprazole helped for a while but I don't really feel anything changed from the others.

What meds have you tried? I was thinking maybe I will try Electroconvulsive Therapy as a last resort and then it's bye bye.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
valoristic

valoristic

I’ll be in the snow.
Sep 23, 2023
I've been on most of the ones you named. I recently got off all the antidepressants and antipsychotics and switched to just a sleeping med. Its called Lunesta and it's worked the best for me. I sleep through the night and if you don't wanna sleep and just get a good high you can stay up and feel great. Only downside is there is a metallic taste which sucks but nothing water can't fix. I love it personally because it works for me. My doctors call me med-resistant so I'm solely on sleep meds to help regulate my disorders.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and seho_j
seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
I've been on most of the ones you named. I recently got off all the antidepressants and antipsychotics and switched to just a sleeping med. Its called Lunesta and it's worked the best for me. I sleep through the night and if you don't wanna sleep and just get a good high you can stay up and feel great. Only downside is there is a metallic taste which sucks but nothing water can't fix. I love it personally because it works for me. My doctors call me med-resistant so I'm solely on sleep meds to help regulate my disorders.
Looked that up and turns out I did take that medication for a while, too. For me, Zolpidem knocked me right out but before it kicked in I would have food cravings like crazy so I ended up stopping that one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
valoristic

valoristic

I’ll be in the snow.
Sep 23, 2023
Looked that up and turns out I did take that medication for a while, too. For me, Zolpidem knocked me right out but before it kicked in I would have food cravings like crazy so I ended up stopping that one.
Seroquel would fuck me up like that. I was on a super high dose and it was terrible. I understand how much the food cravings suck. I hope you find something that works for you, it sounds like we're both med-resistant lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and seho_j
seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
Seroquel would fuck me up like that. I was on a super high dose and it was terrible. I understand how much the food cravings suck. I hope you find something that works for you, it sounds like we're both med-resistant lol
Been trying different meds for 5 years now :(
To be honest I've almost given up on meds. Ketamine was great but there is no insurance policy that covers it so I can't do it forever. Hoping ECT might help, so going to talk to a doctor soon.

Hope you find something that works for you as well. I know it's frustrating.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and valoristic