D

drapperxyz

Quiet anticipation
Jan 16, 2024
I would like to have been here for the end of A Song of Ice and Fire and GTA 6. Any movies/games/books you want to experience, but you possibly won't?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Movie wise, I'm most excited for the Garfield movie because Garfield is one of my all time comfort characters. Truly an iconic role model of mine. I don't know if it'll actually be good though. I also have high hopes for the Sonic 3 movie but I'd have to wait all the way til December for that. All I hope for that movie is that Live and Learn plays in some form and that they actually show Maria getting shot by a firing squad as part of Shadow's backstory.

Show wise, eh. South Park is the only ongoing show that really keeps me engaged these days. There's another Jurassic Park show coming to Netflix so maybe that will be good.

As for games I'm mildly interested in playing the new Princess Peach game but other than that idk. The Switch 2 might come out this year so we'll have to see if any of the games are good.

I once had a thread of all the stuff I was looking forward to in 2022. Most of it turned out to be disappointing in some way sadly.

• Yay!
Reactions: Slow_Farewell and drapperxyz
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
any new content of my hyperfixation, Satoru Gojo</3

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Anime, Music, Offline Games...
The list would be too long to post, really. LOL.
Season 2's of anime's that i'm waiting on..

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
There's this interative fiction series that definently will not be finished before I die. I'll miss interactive fiction in general. There's two series of novels that there's no way I'll get to see the end of. I won't be alive for Hollowknight: Silksong, not with the delays and lack of release date.
I think that's pretty much it.

Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
Persona 3 Reload is coming out in the first week of February. I'm not much of a gamer nowadays, but I'll play anything Shin Megami Tensei related.

Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Yellowjackets season 3. A lot of anime and manga, horror games. For books I like classics more but I'd miss Yoko Ogawa's books that haven't been published in english yet.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Thinking about how I might miss out on Kingdom Hearts 4 makes me feel heartbroken.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Music.... Will be what I would miss most. Especially Metal/Rock bands.

Battlestar Galactica Re-Re-boot.
Never caught up with all the DC & Marvel movies.
Graphic Novels... Not really any books.
Chinese food

That's all I can think of the.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Anything from the Power universe, You season 5. All future UFC events.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Certain video games that are due to be released in the near future, and also a few episodic shows and movies that I have not yet fully watched.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Grew up with GTA games, so GTA 6 is definitely there. The big one however is Silent Hill 2 Remake. I know it's made by Bloober Team (who to be honest don't have the best "release history" from what I've heard), but regardless Psychological Horror games are my favorite genre and Silent Hill 2 is probably in my top 3 favorite games ever. There are so many characters in that game that honestly have stuck with me. Their voices, their lines, and the story itself will probably be engraved in my mind.
I would love to see how the game would look in HD, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get to see it.