HQTD

HQTD

Aug 2, 2019
I don't even in which category does it fit.

I just woke up from a nap in the afternoon. And I dreamed that i was sleeping or better say, trying to sleep. I was sleeping in the floor (which i really was in "reality"), so I was kicked and then I went to sleep in the bedroom but I was unable to....

to sum up, i can't deny it is an extreme good feeling when sleeping and dreaming that i am sleeping. I don't need to breathe, to eat, there is no pain, there isn't even one single thought in my head. The nightmare happens when I wake up, I start to breathe, to have to do things, to feel hot or cold and in 5 minutes i am in pain again struggling with this...life

I am not on lsd and psychodelics, I just suddenly realize it is better to sleep forever, there is nothing to be afraid on the other side, it is pure peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, thrwaway99, Fisherman and 3 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
its really really peaceful when im asleep. i just feel at peace.

theres times where i like in a sense dont even know im asleep, i feel like im alive in my dreams. i think its cause how at peace and stress free and happy i am in my sleep and dreams, that its something i always wish and hope for, and to even feel that for a second makes me forget about the sadness and reality of my actual life.

all of a sudden, ill wake up, and then be shocked and realize, wow, that really was just a dream and now im back to my shitty life.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Fisherman and HQTD