LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

Student
Feb 14, 2020
What thoughts relax you while you think about ctb?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
To look at old videos, pics i.e. nostalgia because then I know I will never have a life even close to that again, also thinking about a couple friends who died makes me think that if they died then death isn´t that bad might not makes sense to others but it does to me.

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0, reapandsow918 and LifeSucks39
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Ganja. It's the only thing that keeps me sane and functioning.

These are both relative terms of course! Some would argue that I'm barely functioning with a loose grasp on reality.

Reactions: conveniently_dead and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Since I discovered this site, I distract myself by coming here.

Prior to joining this community I used to distract myself by listening to guided meditation. My favourite meditation tracks involve the motion of the ocean or autumn leaves falling to the ground. Imagining the ebb and flow of clear, salt water, or the soft cradle of leaves in the wind takes my mind off unpleasant things.

Generally thoughts connected with the natural world have a calming effect on my psyche. When someone says Think happy thougths I think of a tree :-)

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
For me, the woman I adore and want to have a future with. Only reason I still exist.

Reactions: Donk and Epsilon0
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I might have misinterpreted OP´s question I thought he/she meant what makes me relax and calm just before a suicide attempt.

To calm myself down in general I use benzos but they only takes my anxiety away it´s when I drink I am not suicidal because of the slight mood lift which can be annoying in the aspect that I can´t get drunk and ctb by lowering my inhibitions since I don´t care about ctb when I am drunk, ironically I will open my first beer now and start getting hammered.

Reactions: Epsilon0
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I might have misinterpreted OP´s question I thought he/she meant what makes me relax and calm just before a suicide attempt.
In that case, nothing. Every attempt I have made thus far I was in an empty place and wanted nothing more than an end to it. So if I were to put a name to it it would be being tired enough to want to just drift off for good.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
In that case, nothing. Every attempt I have made thus far I was in an empty place and wanted nothing more than an end to it. So if I were to put a name to it it would be being tired enough to want to just drift off for good.
I miss that feeling if you refer to feel depressive sadness it´s a great drive to suicide it´s so hard being apathetic because there is no drive to do it other than logical reasons and that isn´t really a drive just an explanation as to why I want to die.

Reactions: Donk