F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
It seems to be the most self evident truths in all cultures throughout history that existence is a struggle, pain. From Christians, to Buddha "life is suffering". Here are the things below.

Toil - Unless you're born with amazing talents to a family that can support those to help you become a financial success or are born into wealth, 90-95% of people in the world will be living paycheck to paycheck.

Inequality - Toil wouldn't be as bad if the world wasn't so unfair. Some are born into a lap of luxury and never have to work while others will toil to the end of their days. Some are more good looking and some will be born ugly. etc..etcc.

Reactions: Final Escape, Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Some are healthy others are ill. Illnesses make life not only hard but a living hell.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Final Escape, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Regardless of whatever gifts or riches you have or have earned, life will find a way to kick you in the ass. Even rich celebrities kill themselves because life eats away at them. It's a force like gravity that's inescapable and will eventually make you old and miserable.

Reactions: Circles, Final Escape and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Human beings make life hard

Reactions: Circles, Final Escape and Brick In The Wall

Experienced
Sep 10, 2019
Born poor, born in a horrible country, born ugly, born with genetic trash, born with health problems and low qi.

basically who is born this way was born dead or failed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles and TheDevilsAngel
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
You know the saying "Cogito, ergo sum"? I believe it would be more suitable to say "cogito, ergo patior". I think, therefore I suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and TheDevilsAngel
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Entropy makes life hard. Entropy makes life exist. Entropy makes life.

Reactions: Circles, Brick In The Wall, WhyIsLife56 and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Every single life form--plants, animals, humans etc have evolved to suffer as a survival mechanism and due to evolution.
Therefore, existence is suffering

Reactions: Circles, TheDevilsAngel and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Every single life form--plants, animals, humans etc have evolved to suffer as a survival mechanism and due to evolution.
Therefore, existence is suffering

This is a beautiful yet true way of looking at it. Sometimes we miss what's right in front of our face. Kudos for the obvious yet blatantly true.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
This is a beautiful yet true way of looking at it. Sometimes we miss what's right in front of our face. Kudos for the obvious yet blatantly true.
I have anthropology to thank for ;)

Reactions: Circles, TheDevilsAngel and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I have anthropology to thank for ;)

I could get into a long winded discussion about all of the intricacies involved in this topic. But sometimes the simple answer is the best. Occams razor for you.

• Love
Reactions: Circles and WhyIsLife56
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Constant change, watching yourself and others grow old, living through your mortality

Reactions: TearyEyedQueen, Brick In The Wall and Circles
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Life is fundamentally wrong. One human can't face countless problems ranging from abstract problems to daily needs. Thus, its very hard. And its not limited to money and materials, no matter what are the details of your life, if you think about the wrongs of your life, it'll get hard to continue living mentally

• Love
Reactions: Mizzmini45, Brick In The Wall, Circles and 1 other person