ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I know lots of us want to find a CTB partner but the odds are against finding someone who is compatible, has the same time frame and method. And then lives close enough it's practical?

But what about a web partner. I'm not against CTBing online with someone if they are compatible and have a similar method which is hanging.

Has anyone had a web partner? What was your experience?

Pm me if you would prefer.

Reactions: hiAbbey and bridgegirl
DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
Yes, I feel like that's a one in a million combination to find.

I don't know if I could CTB with someone else. I would just feel guilty. However, I'd love to have someone with me when I go. Maybe hold me as I slip off into the unknown, run their fingers through my hair, kiss my forehead. Pretend to give me the love I never got in life. It would be fitting to get it right at the end. I'm sorry this kinda got sappy real fast. Lol

• Love
Reactions: deafening, hiAbbey, bridgegirl and 1 other person
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023

I don't know if I could CTB with someone else. I would just feel guilty. However, I'd love to have someone with me when I go. Maybe hold me as I slip off into the unknown, run their fingers through my hair, kiss my forehead. Pretend to give me the love I never got in life. It would be fitting to get it right at the end. I'm sorry this kinda got sappy real fast. Lol
It's not sappy at all. You painted a vivid picture of the feelings that you want to experience at the end. I saw it all in my head as I read it.

Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023

Holding someone's hand while we both transition to the other side is probably the way I want to leave this earth. The ultimate and final act of love and compassion, facing the unknown together.

• Hugs
Reactions: hiAbbey, bridgegirl, ddn.ctb and 2 others