• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
There's nothing worse than thinking "man today is awful, what time is it?" and seeing its 9am. For me when a day starts bad, it never improves. It just seems to become a gauntlet of never ending bullshit until i can mercily get to bed.

For me seeing someone I dislike on a morning walk is always the mark of a bad day starting. Like my boss who I saw as I walked past Starbucks the other day (fortunately didn't see me) Another one is getting a bad letter in the morning post. A bad email also counts.

Surely I'm not alone here? I'm not a morning person anyway but I find a bad morning always segues into a bad day.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, eatantz and Mirrory Me
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Yea, that could happen (feeling so bitter and heartbroken sometimes).

slamjoetry

slamjoetry

Longs to be freed
Apr 19, 2024
Waking up lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Ironborn, Catch-22, DeIetedUser4739 and 3 others
lomorbu

lomorbu

the stars are already dead
Jun 16, 2024
A serious answer for me would probably be either a day where life changes for the worst or a day where things don't turn around for the better.

Reactions: Catch-22 and eatantz
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I exist

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22 and DeIetedUser4739
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Simple maths: the ratio of bad things that happened within the day outweighing the good things. Some bad and good things may weigh more or less so it's certainly possible that one bad thing can blow out tons of good things to make a bad day and Vice versa.

Reactions: Catch-22, HereTomorrow and eatantz
babyharpseal

babyharpseal

Jun 15, 2024
having to wake up at a certain time, instead of beinf able to sleep as long as i want.
waking up to messages of friends arguing, or someone being annoyed at me, or someone shitting on something i like/care abt.
knowing theres no leftovers i want to eat, so itll b an exhausting struggle to not be hungry all day.
having to shower.
having to leave the house.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, Eternal Eyes and eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Looking in the mirror is my biggest trigger

• Hugs
Reactions: AvwJ
arnoldpalmer

arnoldpalmer

Confused
Jun 24, 2024
Looking in the mirror is my biggest trigger
Same for me, I used to be very overweight until around the pandemic when I lost a bunch of weight and reached an "average" size but even now sometimes I'll be having a great day and feel great about myself but then I catch a glimpse of my reflection in a window and my posture shifts back to how it used to be and I feel so shitty about myself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AvwJ, eatantz and Catch-22
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
My worst days are when I try to reach out to friends and either nobody replies or the responses feel canned. I know they're all living their lives, but it hurts feeling so alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
Like it's been said just waking up.. everyday I wake up in agonizing pain physically and mentally. It's the opposite of having a bad dream and waking up and realizing it was only a dream. My real life is worse than any nightmare I've ever had.

• Aww..
Reactions: MarsProxy