Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
What horrors will we avoid by ctb?

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
even just life itself and awareness are good enough things to avoid by ctb.
other than that, another pandemic, ww3, more IA inventions and their downsides, more inflation...

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
even just life itself and awareness are good enough things to avoid by ctb.
other than that, another pandemic, ww3, more IA inventions and their downsides, more inflation...
More covid type vaccines that fuck people up or even kill them and people losing their jobs.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
More covid type vaccines that fuck people up or even kill them and people losing their jobs.
-DNA modifications in humans, initially meant to cure genetic conditions forever, but then used on babies to choose their gender, eye color or IQ level.
-more political conflicts and riots

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Extreme weather, crop failures, food shortages....

Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
I once watched a video by Sadghuru about the soil and how it is dying and it sounded like in tops 40 years we got mass starvation on our hands. Apparantly an orange got only a fraction of the nutrients it had decades ago because the soil sucks already so much.

• Wow
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Star Wars: The lost years of Jar Jar Binks. (No- actually- I didn't mind him too much but what are the chances Disney will ever stop producing Star Wars films now that they have the rights?)

Same goes for all the other franchises though- I wonder if they'll ever stop producing Marvel comic films etc. Not that I think that's necessarily a bad thing- there's bound to still be a few good ones to come...

I wonder if one day, regular tap water REALLY won't be safe and everyone will have to boil and/or filter it. (Maybe that day has already come!)

More extreme weather- fires, floods, earthquakes.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Well according to the comments of every other YouTube video, apparently God is coming if we don't repent so maybe that lmao