readyforsleep

readyforsleep

Feb 2, 2021
What small regrets will/do you have? Not the big stuff, but little things. For me I am a little sad that I won't get to read all of the books I want to.

Reactions: iamsofkntired, ashedout and Dr Iron Arc
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Nothing brings me pleasure anymore, so I won't miss anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: coked_pigeon, sadgirl9999, Ame and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If I ctb right now, I'll miss lots my dad and dog! They're just the best!
Also, I'll miss all those series, anime and manga I watch and read daily. I'll never know the end of One Piece and that sucks after having been watching it for more than 10 years lol!

Anyway, maybe there's nothing after life and my memory will be gone! That wouldn't be too bad!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, GenesAndEnvironment, budgie and 2 others
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
I'll cease to exist.
My consciousness, my being will cease to be.
Can't miss anything when you do not exist...

Reactions: Bl00mingLine, GenesAndEnvironment and budgie
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably the rest of the MCU is the main movie franchise I would care about that will endure after I'm gone. Endgame was a satisfying enough conclusion though and if the next Spider-Man movie is as big as it's rumored to be I'd be fine with leaving after then too. Even the next Animated Spider-Verse movie should be done by 2022 same for Jurassic World Dominion.

Besides that hopefully all the Smash DLC will be out by then and there are no hype Pokémon or Fire Emblem games to expect. As for tv, the only ongoing show I'd really care enough about is South Park but I can manage that alone...

ashedout

ashedout

Jan 22, 2021
Of course won't actually miss anything and eternal peace will be neat BUT I would miss out on finishing my reading list and my Netflix queue

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This is so stupid, but getting a new Oneplus phone every 6-12 months.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
W

wearingmyheart

Kindness is so gangsta
Aug 17, 2021
This is so stupid, but getting a new Oneplus phone every 6-12 months.
hehe cute! but why do you like oneplus phones so much? are they that good?

beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
realistically, i don't think i'll "miss" anything. i'll be dead.

but i get what this thread is going for so i'll bite lmao. easily video games, anime/manga, and my dog. ofc my loved ones, but that's a given.

B

bigdipper420

Jun 7, 2023
Little things for me are like video games and food . More given things are like my family and pets

Reactions: iamsofkntired
K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
I'll miss fishing, and the feeling of being wrapped in a heating blanket on a cold winter day.

I'll feel regret for hurting my mom by ctb. Knowing it will cause her unimaginable pain.

Reactions: iamsofkntired
gardenfairy

gardenfairy

꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Oct 7, 2023
i don't think that i'd be able to miss anything if i ctb, but i'll answer in terms of what i'd be sad beforehand about having to sacrifice.

kind of a shitty answer but honestly, everything. the bad and the good, the little and the large. feeling, experiencing, seeing. flowers, walking, animals, tea, eating good food, discovering new things, waking up - really all of the little things that feel insignificant but aren't when there's no way of having them any more.

i see my life as a gift that i'm unable to cherish for whatever reason, maybe i was the wrong recipient. it is unfair that i'd have to sacrifice everything that others experience simply because i'm incompatible with living and they aren't.

Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
Listening to music and going to conventions. But I figure that I either won't be able to miss those things or the afterlife will be so much better that I won't care

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
programming mathematics science technology learning new things we can't take our work with us to the grave

water bunny

water bunny

I’m getting on the bus to the other world
Oct 20, 2023
Ill miss the sunsets, the peaceful evening walks and my plushie collection

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van and iamsofkntired
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
The life I would have had. Friends, nature too.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I cant miss anything after I die .I will cease to exist after death . I can't have any experience after death so can't miss anything.

The brain is what creates illusions of consciousness , thinking etc . After the brain dies there can be no more thinking , feeling pain etc from me .

Imo even while alive all the trash they have me still brainwashed to think I like or think is important is not really. What is really important, good ? Nothing. To me extreme pain and torture is real and avoiding extreme pain is the only objective good

Last edited:
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
Moving into my own house , getting a cat , driving at midnight in my own car while blasting my fav songs , getting the happiness of finishing uni , seeing my little brother grow up , taking care of my mom when she's old , getting more tattoos and having long hair

A

Amlg

Oct 22, 2023
I might miss Doug Stanhope new material, maybe Bill Burrs or any upcoming comic of a similar vein that I wouldn't get to discover.
Maybe I'd miss nature too, and some picturesque, scenic views.

cutecats12

cutecats12

Oct 22, 2023
I dont wanna die before solo levelling gets an anime tbh,that shit is goated

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
ill be a little sad i didnt get to visit the georgia/okinawa aquariums- two of some of the biggest aquariums in the world. in general ill be sad about not travelling to the places i want to, (eastern europe, japan, oceania) although even if i continued living i might never have enough money to go to those places anyway.

Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
Manga. Books. Sex. Music. Food. Ive also wanted to see the northern lights in person.

M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I guess I really would miss music. The only thing I really enjoy is listen to music and play guitar. I don't know if this is a little thing really.