Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I learned that suffering was the real joy all along because it infused life with meaning and drive. Good times led to complacency and stagnation. This world sought to confuse me by flipping it, but i discerned the truth.

Reactions: todiefor, psp3000 and figure8
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
"What lesson unique to you did you learn in this life?":

Trust only yourself !

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, todiefor, psp3000 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me it's the less time spent trapped in this dreadful reality the better, existing just leads to suffering.

Last edited:
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
Unique to me? I'm not really sure. Maybe opposing the "nobody cares" mindset I always have, I'd say that there are no truly unique experiences, and somewhere out there, there are people who have exactly the same thinking patterns as me.

Reactions: scorchie and BornHated
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
how is suffering something positive? there is no good in suffering and no meaning except that it causes unnecessary and meaningless pain. in the brain, suffering causes an effect of emotional inhibition and apathy, making the individual unable to experience happiness or positive emotions. people who go through horrible experiences of suffering like torture, bullying, abuse, wars etc... the only thing it causes is destroying their mental health and nothing else, there is no meaning in suffering. if someone thinks that suffering is a good thing then they can put out both eyes to go blind and make life more difficult and give it more meaning.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Worrying/ catastrophizing is a waste of energy... although- I still haven't really learnt that yet...

People will usually put themselves first.

Always double check certain things- where places are, measurements and spelling. The amount of times I've messed things up because I was sure I knew the answer.

Wear sunscreen. It only takes a minute to put on. It hurts if you don't.

Keep in touch with people you love. They might make you feel guilty if you don't. Plus one day- if they die- you WILL feel guilty that you didn't do more for them.

• Love
Reactions: todiefor, Ambivalent1 and psp3000
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
There is value in taking the safe route.
In other words, risk aversion can be a very good thing at times.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
All I've learned is that I really really really should have ended my life before starting a family.

• Wow
Reactions: Ambivalent1
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
It's never guaranteed to get better

Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
Oh, it's not that something happened, it's just that I will cause them so much pain and trauma when I abandon them. I waste a lot of energy wishing I had never brought them into my misery.