• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

1124199_1720295886_908f9583-8b43-4c24-a853-1c8737224e12.jpg

Your Result:

Latin

"Veni, vidi, vici." – Latin is a great language to learn. It can be useful if you're interested in the classics, the Middle Ages, Catholic prayers or in being able to guess what a word means in a modern Romance language that you don't speak. Latin can seem like a fussy language to learn, but at least there's no one around to tell you you're pronouncing it wrong (Latin teachers be damned). Two links to check out – (1) A Latin phrase book: https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/50280 | (2) Latin for Beginners: https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/18251

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

1124199_1720295468_1ffda1f7-5aff-4eb8-8e54-0b71c783b03b.jpg

Your Result:

Japanese

"はじめまして" – Japanese is a great language to learn whether you want to read Haruki Murakami, Bashō or you'd just like to skip over the sub vs. dub debate and go right to the source. You may not have an immediate reason to learn Japanese, but if you choose to take it up, you'll soon find lots of reasons to appreciate knowing it. Three links to check out – (1) Japanese Death Poems: terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Death.pdf | (2) Japanese phrases for beginners: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogqeb9TLO8A | And, (3) Hitsujibungaku: open.spotify.com/artist/6S8w5rLsEwjN21jQeRES0n?si=vGwFeZ5DRbujS1LD-K9v0g

I actually tried learning Japanese a few years back but eventually I got lazy and stopped. I used to have a strict learning schedule and everything, lol.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024

Cree

"nêhiyawêtân." – Cree is a great language to learn. Though I'm actually not necessarily saying you should learn Cree. Cree is the most commonly spoken Indigenous language where I'm from, and I'd advise you to figure out what Indigenous languages are local to your area and to learn one of them. Take the time to connect with your local community, and the histories and culture of the people near you. Two links to check out – (1) A Cree mini lesson: youtube.com/watch?v=3eQOU15IQf8 | And, (2) Tomson Highway: kipimâtisinaw tapâhpeyahk: youtube.com/watch?v=MthGUKs5UFU

oh hey this is cool, cree is an indigenous canadian language. i tried learning czech, i wanna try again, its a unique language.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Surreal and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMG 6923

Donde, está, la biblioteca.
Me llamo T-Bone La araña discoteca.
Discoteca, muñeca, La biblioteca
Está en bigotes grandes, el perro, manteca.
Manteca, bigotes, gigante, pequeño,
la cabeza es nieve, cerveza es bueno.
Buenos dias, me gusta papas frías,
los bigotes de la cabra Es Cameron Diaz.

Yea boi. Boi. Yea. What. It's 2009. Word.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and Alexei_Kirillov
Surreal

Surreal

Feel free to dm anytime!
Jul 7, 2024

Cree

"nêhiyawêtân." – Cree is a great language to learn. Though I'm actually not necessarily saying you should learn Cree. Cree is the most commonly spoken Indigenous language where I'm from, and I'd advise you to figure out what Indigenous languages are local to your area and to learn one of them. Take the time to connect with your local community, and the histories and culture of the people near you. Two links to check out – (1) A Cree mini lesson: youtube.com/watch?v=3eQOU15IQf8 | And, (2) Tomson Highway: kipimâtisinaw tapâhpeyahk: youtube.com/watch?v=MthGUKs5UFU

oh hey this is cool, cree is an indigenous canadian language. i tried learning czech, i wanna try again, its a unique language.
Same result here!

Reactions: sserafim
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
This is the most accurate quiz @sserafim has ever posted lol, Russian is my favourite language and I was learning it for a few years back when I was a teenager.

Donde, está, la biblioteca.
Me llamo T-Bone La araña discoteca.
Discoteca, muñeca, La biblioteca
Está en bigotes grandes, el perro, manteca.
Manteca, bigotes, gigante, pequeño,
la cabeza es nieve, cerveza es bueno.
Buenos dias, me gusta papas frías,
los bigotes de la cabra Es Cameron Diaz.

Yea boi. Boi. Yea. What. It's 2009. Word.
Unexpected Community reference.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Dr Iron Arc and LaVieEnRose
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
This is the most accurate quiz @sserafim has ever posted lol, Russian is my favourite language and I was learning it for a few years back when I was a teenager.
You mean, you didn't get the right color of your soul's lightsaber?

I learned Russian to a high level too even though the only Russian that I am is to my end.

• Yay!
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and sserafim
mikgazer6

mikgazer6

student
Jul 1, 2024

I have no interest in learning German. I wonder which of my answers lead to it

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Hm. There's apparently some movie suggestions that have been created more recently (talking about some movie called The Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari (1920), which has synthesizer sounds).