• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Before anyone says that this is a bad method, I still want to try it.
I have tried hanging countless times and Im too scared to jump or go by train.
I have SN on the way, but can't take meto due to the effects it can have while taking my normal medication, so I'm expecting it to fail.
I'm not looking for a lecture about what method is best, I'm sorry.
I just want to know what knife is best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide
Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
What knife is best for what? For buttering bread, I suggest a good old fashioned bread knife (preferably made in Sheffield) but soften the butter first before spreading. Otherwise you're likely to find you've ripped a hole right through the softest part, and nobody wants that right?

• Love
Reactions: Brink, voyager, 6ixxy and 10 others
Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
sharp one

but on a more serious note, scalpels tend to be pretty sharp, and you can get them from china for ~2 euros.
don't bother with normal kitchen knives unless you have the tools and experience to sharpen them yourself.
also razor blades, while inconvenient in use, might just be enough

Last edited:
Reactions: sleepy dog and BPD_LE
M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
What knife is best for what? For buttering bread, I suggest a good old fashioned bread knife (preferably made in Sheffield) but soften the butter first before spreading. Otherwise you're likely to find you've ripped a hole right through the softest part, and nobody wants that right?
Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Before anyone says that this is a bad method, I still want to try it.
I have tried hanging countless times and Im too scared to jump or go by train.
I have SN on the way, but can't take meto due to the effects it can have while taking my normal medication, so I'm expecting it to fail.
I'm not looking for a lecture about what method is best, I'm sorry.
I just want to know what knife is best.

The one on a guillotine.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
As for SN, you don't need Meto to succeed. Can you get your hands on Dramamine / Meclizine? We had a user here that used that instead of Meto and passed away. Even then, people that have ended up throwing it up still died. Some people prepare a second serving of SN just in case they do vomit to make sure they are successful with the method.