W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
It is a very unlikely method I think, but I wonder even so.

ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
I used a steak knife to try and CTB one time. I kept sharpening it on the bottom of a coffee mug and I'd keep slicing my leg in the same spot. The plan was to sever an artery, which would have worked, but it felt tingly and numb and SO VERY gross when I poked the artery with the knife that it gave me back my survival instinct... lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: snuffcore and Saed
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I used a steak knife to try and CTB one time. I kept sharpening it on the bottom of a coffee mug and I'd keep slicing my leg in the same spot. The plan was to sever an artery, which would have worked, but it felt tingly and numb and SO VERY gross when I poked the artery with the knife that it gave me back my survival instinct... lol.
This doesn't sound like a method to go near then, thanks for sharing your experience. Did you end up in hospital for your leg, then?

ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
This doesn't sound like a method to go near then, thanks for sharing your experience. Did you end up in hospital for your leg, then?

Yeah I HAD to go to the hospital. I was bleeding profusely, I don't get how I didn't pass out! Lmao and then going to the hospital I took the knife with me and figured I'd deliver a final "fuck you!" to everyone around me and stab myself, but security stopped me. Corny, I know, but I was desperate at the time. Never got that knife back (would be surprised if I did). Ended up meeting someone at the hospital who actually did stab themselves and they said it was painful as shit. Wouldn't recommend that either.

Reactions: all_pointless, snuffcore and aedric_artifact
aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020

Jesus god that sounds so gross and it makes me cringe, but it is still really interesting to hear. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: ItsAllTooLate
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Apparently the Farberware EdgeKeeper 8in. Chef knife is a decent choice, if that's what you're looking for. Just ask my father in law... oh wait, he's on the bus. I'm guessing it's decent then. Lol

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Very, very, very sharp knife. Regular sharp is not pleasant at all. Sharper

Reactions: Isadeth