ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Vaguely considering buying a gun. My first choice is N and I already ordered from A. I get the feeling it won't arrive. My next ideal plan is buying SN and shooting myself if I don't die from the SN intake.
Also does anyone know the easiest state to buy a gun? I live in NY and I'm vaguely considering traveling out of state.

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and oxymoron
Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
Comprehensive megathread on the subject:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/

Short Answer:
12 Gauge shotgun firing 00 Buckshot is best.

.357 Magnum revolver firing Hollowpoints if you insist on using a handgun.

In the US at least, private sales are the easiest way to acquire firearms. No background checks, registration, or waiting period necessary if it's a private citizen selling it.

EDIT: I misread your question as the easiest WAY to purchase a firearm, instead of STATE. My apologies, though I do still recommend a private sale as the easiest way. The reply below from @Pistolero114 sounds like good advice, and with better detail, though I don't know the particulars of Arizona gun laws.

Last edited:
Reactions: oxymoron
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Vaguely considering buying a gun. My first choice is N and I already ordered from A. I get the feeling it won't arrive. My next ideal plan is buying SN and shooting myself if I don't die from the SN intake.
Also does anyone know the easiest state to buy a gun? I live in NY and I'm vaguely considering traveling out of state.

Arizona. And if that's the case and you've made your choice; use a 12 gauge shotgun. Load it with a three inch magnum shotshell of 00 Buckshot. That shell will have nine 38/9mm round shot in it. It's the equivalent of discharging a 9mm/38 caliber handgun nine times at once. I've used one in combat. They are highly effective. I was also a gunsmith at one time and can attest to the effectiveness of said round. That being said and if your choice is made; good luck.

Reactions: Sargasm