Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Late night thoughts, we all have them.

Mine is questioning existence itself and wondering why we're here to just suffer

Your turn :)

• Hugs
Reactions: maru., ocd is bad, ERASED and 2 others
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I spend every night thinking and crying until tiredness beats me and I sleep ... nothing will change only the days pass and day by day it is sadder ...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gamja, maru., Joey and 4 others
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Sometimes I drink too much caffiene.

Reactions: the box is empty, maru., Joey and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Because my dogs are crying because of separation, and cuz of my anxiety cuz i dont know how to ctb and why didnt i ctb yet

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: maru., Joey, ocd is bad and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I can't shut my brain off, it's loud, and I wish it would stop.

• Hugs
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
That I'll wake up tomorrow and basically do the same boring routine over and over again until death so YAY.

How fucked 2020 has been and it's not even close to being over. This year has been the worst year of my fucking life and that's saying a lot.

That if I keep living sooner or later I'm gonna experience another death in my family which I can't fucking handle. Grief is sometimes the most fucked up aspect of living imo. Even the thought that we'll never see our only loved ones ever again is just too fucking depressing to fully accept.

The sheer loneliness that'll always be with us as it's part of the human condition. I dread the fact of experiencing it for years to come let alone decades. And the most fucked up thing about it is we can't control it and even if we're around people or loved ones it won't fully go away.

Hell speaking of having no control, the fact we don't have any control over our lives well maybe besides suicide and/or how we react to the things that are out of our control.

How we have no actual 'freedom' in life as basically everything is a layer of a prison from our biology, to family, society, governments, the earth, the universe itself, etc. Even death in a way is a prison we can't get out of.

How tiring it is for myself atleast trying to find something or atleast to focus on due to mental health reasons that doesn't have death and suffering in it. Hell at this point looking at the sky is the only thing I can come up with.

Jumping on what you said about questioning existence., just how inexplicable and senseless it all is. And no matter how hard we question we're never going to get any answers and even if we did I believe it wouldn't satisfy us enough. Like what even is existence and what is it about if anything? Again unanswerable.

The sheer pointlessness of life. Literally we can die at any moment and that'll be that, which I'm okay with btw : ), but it just makes living feel like such a chore that doesn't even need to happen especially if we're going to be dead forever or didn't even exist to begin with before being born basically forever. My point being is that whether we die now or later the end point is the same as if we were never born at all. And to think we'll forget literally everything as soon as we die so wtf was the point? I know it's pointless asking what's the point but still. It literally is just so fucking mind boggling like why isn't nonexistence default state of things or whatever? So nothing —-> existing —-> nothing like wtf?

Hell what in the fuck is nonexistence? Sure sounds peaceful and I want it, but it also feels just as uncontrollable and senseless as existence is. If I'm not making any sense again it's just so indescribable it's not like I've read these feelings or thoughts on the subject ever before.

Why are things the way they are and not another way? What mechanism dictates all this? Why does suffering happen more than good things happening? Why is suffering guaranteed whereas good things aren't? Why did universe force us out of the void to be part of something we never had any say to be apart of?

What if death isn't the end? What if on the small possibility that heaven, hell, reincarnation, etc. actually exists? What if something else entirely completely unknown and indescribable exists? What if the 'Egg Theory' exists which is basically where we're everyone and we live every single life form that has existed, exists now, and will exist in the future and if it exists what ? What if Eternal Reoccurrence happens which is where we are born into the same lives we're living now and will live over again and again and again possibly forever? Whatever the case I just hope we could somehow opt out of any of this bullshit.

I could go on and on. Fuck I hope I don't get into another existential crisis over this and sorry if I gave you one too. :ahhha:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Weeping Garbage Can, Nomolos92 and 4 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
That I'll wake up tomorrow and basically do the same boring routine over and over again until death so YAY.

How fucked 2020 has been and it's not even close to being over. This year has been the worst year of my fucking life and that's saying a lot.

That if I keep living sooner or later I'm gonna experience another death in my family which I can't fucking handle. Grief is sometimes the most fucked up aspect of living imo.

The sheer loneliness that'll always be with us as it's part of the human condition. I dread the fact of experiencing it for years to come let alone decades. And the most fucked up thing about it is we can't control it and even if we're around people or loved ones it won't fully go away.

Hell speaking of having no control, the fact we don't have any control over our lives well maybe besides suicide and/or how we react to the things that are out of our control.

How we have no actual 'freedom' in life as basically everything is a layer of a prison from our biology, to family, society, governments, the earth, the universe itself, etc. Even death in a way is a prison we can't get out of.

How tiring it is for myself atleast trying to find something or atleast to focus on due to mental health reasons that doesn't have death and suffering in it. Hell at this point looking at the sky is the only thing I can come up with.

Jumping on what you said about questioning existence., just how inexplicable and senseless it all is. And no matter how hard we question we're never going to get any answers and even if we did I believe it wouldn't satisfy us enough. Like what even is existence and what is it about if anything? Again unanswerable.

The sheer pointlessness of life. Literally we can die at any moment and that'll be that, which I'm okay with btw : ), but it just makes living feel like such a chore that doesn't even need to happen especially if we're going to be dead forever or didn't even exist to begin with before being born basically forever. My point being is that whether we die now or later the end point is the same as if we were never born at all. And to think we'll forget literally everything as soon as we die so wtf was the point? I know it's pointless asking what's the point but still. It literally is just so fucking mind boggling like why isn't nonexistence default state of things or whatever? So nothing —-> existing —-> nothing like wtf?

Hell what in the fuck is nonexistence? Sure sounds peaceful and I want it, but it also feels just as uncontrollable and senseless as existence is. If I'm not making any sense again it's just so indescribable it's not like I've read these feelings or thoughts on the subject ever before.

Why are things the way they are and not another way? What mechanism dictates all this? Why does suffering happen more than good things happening? Why is suffering guaranteed whereas good things aren't? Why did universe force us out of the void to be part of something we never had any say to be a part of?

I could go on and on. Fuck I hope I don't get into another existential crisis over this and sorry if I gave you one too. :ahhha:
This. Exactly this.

• Hugs
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020

That if I keep living sooner or later I'm gonna experience another death in my family which I can't fucking handle. Grief is sometimes the most fucked up aspect of living imo. Even the thought that we'll never see our only loved ones ever again is just too fucking depressing to fully accept.

Why are things the way they are and not another way? What mechanism dictates all this? Why does suffering happen more than good things happening? Why is suffering guaranteed whereas good things aren't? Why did universe force us out of the void to be part of something we never had any say to be apart of?

What if death isn't the end? What if on the small possibility that heaven, hell, reincarnation, etc. actually exists? What if something else entirely completely unknown and indescribable exists? What if the 'Egg Theory' exists which is basically where we're everyone and we live every single life form that has existed, exists now, and will exist in the future and if it exists what ? What if Eternal Reoccurrence happens which is where we are born into the same lives we're living now and will live over again and again and again possibly forever? Whatever the case I just hope we could somehow opt out of any of this bullshit.

That's deep

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and maru.
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Nothing tbh, the moment I touch that bed you're going to need some serious power to wake me up. Sleep is like death lite

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and maru.
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
The though of waking up the next day and having to do it all over again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Circles, Dreamless Sleep and 1 other person
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
I take quite a while to sleep, mostly because when i lay in bed i stay up for hours kind of on purpose.
I put my headphones on, listen to my tunes, and daydream for a while, sometimes minutes, sometimes hours, depending on the day.
I imagine things i wish would've happened, things i wish would happen, some truly ridiculously unrealistic stuff most of the time, but hey, that's the fun in it.
Maybe it's pathetic and childish, but idk, i've been doing it for years and it's a great coping mechanism, one of the the few, and best, i have left.
Many times i look foward to going to bed not because i actually want to sleep, but because i want to escape to my own little world inside my head.
Even when i take off my headphones, i usually carry on daydreaming for a little bit, before falling asleep.
It makes it hard to sleep, but i know that if i do fall asleep, i'll wake up in the real world, and have to live a whole day on it before i can return to my own.
It's probably not very healthy, especially considering it can mess up my sleep sometimes, especially on week days where i have to wake up at a certain time.
It's 10AM now where i live, which is a pain, it'll take me quite a while before i can do it again, so until then i'll have to use other coping mechanisms to get through.
However, when the nighttime comes, i'll make my escape, like i do every night.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and agentgeez
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Suicidal thoughts @_@ it's like the second there's an empty space in my head, here comes death wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Circles, ocd is bad and 1 other person
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
The current 'pandemic'. The fact that it is not really a virus but radiation poisoning (though I'm not here to convince anyone of that and I'm not here to discuss that). It scares me that if you are looking to ctb using the salts (N or SN) then you might have a harder time keeping these drinks down if you are affected (same if you are affected by a virus of course, just assume thats what I mean if it helps).
Have a back-up plan. I am a bit new here to be offering advice but I've been helped so much in my short time here.
Have a back up plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and ocd is bad
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
What keeps me up at night? Stress. Unhealthy negative thoughts. Jaw clenching and teeth grinding. Subsequent headache. Realizing I'm clenching and grinding... focus on relaxing my jaw. More stressful thoughts, more clenching and grinding. On and on....

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, ocd is bad and maru.
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Dog nappers going around. I just have a fear of them.

Reactions: Circles
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Anger. My brain just wont STFU.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
All the possibilities and opportunities I could have had in my life

• Hugs
Reactions: Joey, Circles and Good4Nothing
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
A combination of the voices in my head, past trauma I'd rather forget and the constant ringing in my ears keeps me up at night.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joey, Circles, Good4Nothing and 1 other person