Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021

what it means to be free
imagine and create can you take me higher to be free from this oppressive repressive machine that i am to be free from this oppressive and restrictive environment that i am in
i want to be immortal to be free to create that the thing i can imagine without any limit or restriction the slow speed of light 300,000,000,000,000,000 nanometers blaze through into infinity, know every language in my mind make it all mine, have all the knowledge there is to known about atoms with the power of atoms at your finger tips re-engineer this machine that i am to live forever to create a whole race of machines that are free to advance the environment that we all live in, make it all mine these are my dreams to be free from this crap life that is a human being to be free to live how i would want to without anything interfering, fix me now free from this dreadful machine existance that is human being unlock the full potential of the universe to really live without the restrictions of being a human being make me immortal now before i die

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Forever Sleep and aGoodDayToDie